Pain

Jungkook's POV

It can't be more painful . I don't know why I decided to push Jimin away again . I understand.. I am causing him more pain . But ... what can I do ? This is the only way. We can't continue loving each other . It will be bad for both of us . Just ten more days to go. Then ..... my Jimin...... I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT . I know . I can see how sad Jimin is , but what can I do ? It was my fault either ways from the beginning. If only ... IF ONLY I would've understood my feelings and confessed to Jimin back then , today I would've been the one to hold his hand . To kiss him on the stage and to slip the wedding ring in his ring finger. It would've been ME . Not Prem . It's hard to let him go . I just can't. But ... still I am smiling , by keeping the pain to myself. I know Jimin has taken the same path too . But these days, I've seen . He has become so silent . He barely smiles and even barely talks . I am afraid, I am the one responsible for this condition of him . AGAIN . The aura of the whole mansion has changed . There are decorations everywhere and Namjoon hyung, Jin Hyung, Hobi hyung, Tae and Yoongi hyung and Taemin hyung . They all are here . Even Prem's parents have arrived and surprisingly, Boun's too . Like , there is so much joy in the air . But .... we .... ar-

" JUNGKOOK ! GO FETCH JIMIN FROM HIS ROOM !" Taehyung shouted , don't know from where.

Shit ! Why me ? Why doesn't he asks Jimin's husband to go call him . Sigh. Anyways, if I don't go , he will come up and threaten me to go . Let's go then. Go call my ang-I mean Jimin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I reach hi-our room . I was going to knock, when I noticed that the door is unlocked. So I just rotated the door knob , pushed open the door and went inside ,  and then locked the door close behind me .

Author's POV

" Jimin? Minnie ! Are you there ?" He asked , only to get silence as a response.

He went further inside , and saw a breathtaking yet a heart breaking sight.

Jimin was sitting on the broad cemented window seal , legs folded and arms on his lap and he was looking outside the window. His newly dyed silver hair was shining in the moonlight, making him look even more ethereal. Jungkook was left wondering, how can a person be so breathtaking.

Nevertheless, he walked forward and grabbed a chair and sat down near the window sill .

" Jimin ?" He called out , softly .

Jimin neither answer nor did he look at Jungkook .

" Jimin ? Minnie ? C'mon. You need to go down . You are summoned down . What happened? You have cut yourself down from everyone.  All have been missing you . Y-you are g-getting married after some d-days . It's time to enjoy . Not sit , remain locked in your room and gawk at the moon . "

Jimin heaved a sigh and turned to look at Jungkook and gave him a stiff smile .

" Ji—"

" 10 days , Kook . 10 days ." Jimin said , a single tear falling down his eyes.  Then , a second one followed , then a third one and then they were falling down  more profusely down his beautiful , flawless skin. 

Jimin got down from the window sill , and stood there , his whole body quivering, as he started sobbing and crying. 

Jungkook's heart broke.  He pulled Jimin down by his waist and made him sit on his lap , wrapping his arms around his waist . Jimin wanted to stand up from his lap and so he started trying to push himself off his lap , but only ended up getting  held tighter. 

" Leave me , Jungkook. "

Jungkook held the petite smaller tighter . " No ."

" Leave me , Jungkook . "

Jungkook was confused as to why Jimin did not want to be on his lap . " No Jimin.  Why do you want to get off ?"

" Leave  me , Jungkook.  You do not have any rights to touch me . You , yourself said it . You said that I have to learn to love someone else . Everyone knows that I cannot do that . So at least when I am trying to f-forget you , don't make it harder for me . Please ." Jimin said , looking at Jungkook's brown doe orbs. 

Jungkook looked down, realizing that Jimin is right . He released him . " Ok —yeah . You are right . I a-am s-sorry Jimin . I shouldn't have done that ."

Jimin got off his lap and went and sat down on the bed, legs dangling down from the edge .

" Jimin?" Jungkook called out , relieving the both of them from the awkward silence , they were in .

Jimin looked up at him . Jungkook took this as a cue to continue. 

" J-Jimin? Will y-you really try forgetting me ?" Jungkook asked , a slight quiver in his voice. 

Jimin just looked at him , but did not say anything.  Moments later , he stood up and walked out of the room , leaving Jungkook all by himself.

Jimin's POV

I ... I just wish that you w-would've held me tighter and not let me go , Jungkook.  If you would've tried a bit more and kept me by force on your lap , I would've easily compiled, Jungkook.  I would've have stayed . Don't you understand? I want to be held , Jungkook.  I want to be held by you . Noone else . Noone . Else

And why did he ask me that question? Is he dumb ? How many times do I have to say that I can't ever forget him ? I can't and even won't.  I don't know where destiny is taking us.... but ... why do I feel that .. whatever is happening is happening good ? Like I have noticed something.  Boun and Prem are supposed to be like Jungkook and me .. but they are so cheerful.  Back to their own self.  As if nothing had happened and noone had declared Prem's marriage with someone who isn't Boun.  And another thing . There are only 10 days left for the wedding. But still now .... there is no declaration to the public or media.  I really don't know what's happening.  But ... whatever it is ... it is causing me pain . It's causing both Jungkook and me pain . But .... can anyone sense it ? No .

Jungkook's POV

I know he can't forget me . I am getting mad . I can't stand seeing Jimin getting married to someone else  . It's too much to take.  I love him so much . I said that he should love someone else, but here I am the one yearning for him and his love . That's supposed to be only MINE . Jimin is mine . He can't be anyone else's.  He . Can't.  Be . Only mine . MINE and MINE . It hurts . It's painful.  But does anyone know or care to know ? No .

Author's POV

Both were going through extreme pain . But Jungkook was being self contradictory.  He was the one wanting to escape from Jimin's love web and now he's the one going and jumping into it .

But something really fishy was going on in the mansion.  Something which everyone was aware of, except, Jimin and Jungkook. 

The marriage was 10 days away .. and a great day in Jimin's life was awaiting him . A day of great surprises , thrills and a day of completeness  .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hii !