18

!!A/N PLEASE READ!! ~ if this gets 75 votes i'll post chapter 19 thank you guys for voting!

i woke up hearing the sound of tires on a road my eyes began opening and i noticed i was in the back of a van? that's when i remembered.

this was the van that i saw last, next to me was a woman her faced was covered with a black mask  and she was just on her phone.

"you're awake now?" she said with sarcasm.

i thought of using my quirk and trying to escape but i needed information, who was this woman and why was i here?

she got up and looked at me, "what do you want from me, who are you?" i said firmly.

"you're so dumb asking questions like that, you'd think you'd be smarter than that y/n y/l/n"

this woman knew my name? but the more i heard her voice the more familiar she sounded.

"do i know you?" i asked, i knew it was a stupid question but i wanted to see her reaction.

"why are you asking do i sound familiar?" she said back sarcastically.

"yes you do, i cant put my finger on it." you said before she raised her leg.

her leg began coming towards your stomach, you already knew she was going to hurt you.

her foot slammed into your stomach taking out your breath, you couldn't move your legs were tied and so were your arms.

a loud gasp came from your mouth not expecting this physical altercation.

"of course you wouldn't remember me you're disgusting." she said.

"i don't understand why you're doing this? who are you." i said while coughing from the kick.

"maybe if you didn't do what you did to mom and dad y/n, you wouldn't be in this situation."

then it all matched, it was mai.

"mai? why? why are you doing this?"

"you know it's taken me awhile to even get to japan having to pay off for what you DID." her voice suddenly getting louder.

"mai, you said you hated villains and now you're one yourself?"

"at least i'm not living with one not to mention fucking one? you're so horrible. we also got your pretty little burnt boy toy in the other van."

"what are you doing with him?" i asked

"making you put him in a coma, so you'll know what it's been like for me, for the past years."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" you shouted.

"maybe, or maybe this is just karma, remember what dad always said? karmas a bitch" mai said with a smile while taking off the mask that hid her face.

"i won't even lie, he held up a good fight for a bit but was too burnt out by the end of it."

"he isn't weak, you must've used your quirk on him." i said back.

mais quirk was a energy dispersing, she could find her victims points of energy and put them in other spots of her victims body, making them weaker on the battlefield.

"are you underestimating my quirk?" she said with anger.

"i'm not, i know your strong but why do all of this."

"i already told you whore."

that's when the van suddenly stopped and the door slid opened, it was two men now covered in black clothing and face masks that were also fully back.

i began screaming knowing what could possibly be soon to happen.

"LET ME GO."

that's when i snapped, my eyes turning fully white nothing but fear and rage and then two men collapsed on the ground.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT." "DAMN YOU." "I HATE YOU." my sister screamed.

i didn't want to hurt another person who was my family, i didn't want to hurt her.

i began wiggling trying to free myself all that was in front of me was a empty field, nothing was around.

"STOP IT!" my sisters eyes went black she she dispersed my energy.

"I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU MAI!" i screamed back.

her eyes filled with tears and then suddenly another van pulled in front of the van we were both in.

another two men came out and sliding open the doors of the other van.

there was dabi, he saw be and began screaming.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"NO MATTER WHAT I LOVE YOU." he screamed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO." you screamed back.

tears filled your eyes all you wanted was dabi and trying to earn forgiveness wasn't really going your way.

that's when blue flames began to engulf dabi's body burning the ropes that once restricted him. he then hopped out the van burning the other men.

i've never seen him in such rage.

as he began running towards my sister and i, her eyes went black knowing what she was about to do my eyes went white draining her energy in seconds.

that's when she collapse falling to the vans floor.

tears filled my eyes, and loud cries came from my mouth i didn't want to do this.

i didn't want to hurt her.

dabi ran up to me burning then ropes that's held my legs and arms together and hugged me tightly.

was he crying?

"i'm so sorry y/n." he said softly while holding your head to his chest.

"it's okay."

we began looking around the fields area decided to take my sister in the back of the van.

i tired her body and locked the vans back door, we walked to the vans front and began trying to find our way around.

we soon found a road and began heading back to tokyo.