Upcoming Problem!!

Ch - 32

Aastha check the reply, "Keep updated me and take care." She kept the phone back and move inside the room. Sana look at her and says, "Welcome my new Romemate. I am very happy to find a new friend."

Aastha smiles and says, "Thank you sweetheart, you go n freshen up till i set my stuffs here." Sana smiles and says "Come, i will help you." "No i can you go." Said aastha by keeping her bag on the bed. "But i can't find any of my stuffs here."

Aastha think for some seconds and says by forwarding her a dress, "You take this, actually.. aamm... They clean the room , so take out all stuffs from here. Don't worry, i ask the hostel to bring everything back. You go."

Sana nodded and go from there. Taking a breath aastha wore gloves and put something on sana's water bottles. After all that she again message someone, "One part is done, i put vervain on her water bottle and will also give her the ring after some time. One more thing sent her stuffs."

The person replies, "Fine, but be careful and don't worry evey one is around you both. I will see you at night."....

Sidharth sit on the living area, when kushal come to him and says by sitting in front of him, "What's going on? None of you tell me anything. Why aastha leaved suddenly?"

Sidharth look at him and says, "Kiyaan compelled princess to forget each and everything about me. It's all his plan, your leg suddenly stuck on something, me go to you for help. And in absence he done his job."

Kushal collided his brows in shock, "What the hell? Don't tell me, you still leave him alive after all that. And where is aastha?" Sidharth rub his fingers and says, "I leave him alive, just for some days. And aastha is with princess, as her new Romemate."

"She is the only one who can live with her because kiyaan didn't know her nor anyone else that she is your mate and a vampire." Kushal nodded his head and says,

"Because i keep it a secret from our pack, as i don't want to know anyone that my mate is a vampire. It can be harmful for her. Anyway in every full moon she needs to hide from everyone except me."

"Because i will never harm her in any case." Sidharth smiles and says, " I know that, you love her and after mating it's become more stronger. It will be tuff for you to stay away from her."

Kushal nodded and says, "Yes, but don't worry i will find my way to meet her. You tell me what is going on your mind? What's the cache?" Sidharth smirks and says, "Kiyaan thinks, i lost and except it. But little did he know that i have my own plans."

"And what is this plan?" Asked kushal by putting finger on his chin. Sidharth look at the other side and says, "Five days left for full moon and  the college freshers party. Where everyone is going to be present including princess."

Kushal made a confuse face and says, "Don't tell me you are planning to do that." Sidharth nodded and says, "Yes, you are right." "But how? She didn't even know you right now. She will never accept you." Said kushal.

Sidharth smiles and says, "Her brain forget me not heart. I know she can never resist her feelings towards me and i will show you that tomorrow. You just keep kiyaan away from us for sometime."

"Alright brother, if you are confident about this then i will be damn happy for you. But i still can't able to find anything related to kiyaan." Said kushal.

Sidharth scratch his forehead and says, "I will think about that later, two things i need to fix first. Kill kiyaan or bring my princess back."

At night sana sit with aastha, then suddenly she start feeling cold, goosebumps causing all over her body. It's a signal that some spirit is near her, closing her eyes she look around and find out a boy is sitting on the window.

He is not so tall nor short, white complexion and seems not more than twenty one.

Sana look at aastha and says, "Can you please bring me something to eat, i am starving badly and didn't have the energy to go outside. Please." Aastha pat her cheeks and says, "Don't please sweetheart."

Said so she move outside, taking a breath sana move towards the boy and says, "Hey," He smiles and says by looking at her, "Nice to meet you finally, i heard so much about you when i was alive."

Sana collided her brows and says, "About me? But i didn't see you before." "Neither i, but everyone knows about you." Said the boy with a smile. Sana shakes her head and says, "I am not able to understand anything."

He nodded and says, "Soon, you will understand everything. You are so lucky to have him. We all know you as his princess , never heard your actual name."

Sana hold her head and says, "You make me confused to no end. Whose princess?" Said sana with a confused face which suddenly change into a frown when she remember that sidharth addressed her as princess in the morning.

Which she ignored because of confusion. But one thing is bothered her the whole day that if kiyaan is her boyfriend then why she didn't feel anything for him, she don't have any kind of emotions for him.

But till the time she saw sidharth, not for a once he come out from her mind. Especially his eyes, which create goosebumps on her whole body. Since morning she try not to think about him can't able to resist him.

The boy look at her lost and says, "Now it's time for me to go." Sana come back from her thoughts and says, "I am sorry, but what happened with you." The boy smiles sadly and says, "I can't tell you everything just tell him that, a big problem is coming soon be ready."

Said so he hold sana's hand, she close her eyes and start screaming. In pain she is going to fall just then someone hold her from back and made her sit on his lap. Her eyes are still close but hand is enterwind with someone.

"Shh princess, calm down." Said sidharth. Sana half open her eyes and try to see him, his face seems blurry to her. She fainted on his embrace because she is left with no energy...

Every spirit has his own power, aura but the pain is so damn much. When some supernatural spirit passes through her. Today sidharth is also confuse because after siphoning also, she fainted. This means, the energy was not a simple one.

Lying her on his arm he sleep besides her and keep brushing her hairs. Suddenly a message popped out on his screen, "One of our member is died today. Druv, 20 years old. No one knows how, but it's not a normal death for sure." Kushal.

Sidharth frowns, made her lay on the bed and move outside. Aastha is standing with kushal near the car. "Aastha you go inside and both be together all the time. We need to go." She hugged kushal and go from there.

In the way sidharth says, "I think today, the spirit passes through princess, is none other than druv. Because the energy is so high, not possible in any normal human.".

Kushal nodded and says, " Then he might say something to her." "May be, we need to figure out soon." Said sidharth and look at her pic in the phone.

After sometimes they reach the place where they come together to buried his body. His wounds clearly says that someone deliberately killed him but there is not sign of vampire attack.

Next morning sidharth move towards sana's hostel room and asks kushal to keep kiyaan away.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!