Moving into Dorms

Everyone stands in front of the dorms that are installed quickly and [Name] looks up at the building. She's excited, but she'll definitely miss her father and their conversations as well as spending time with him. She supposes that she could see her father over the weekends when she isn't busy which is fine, but his cooking was definitely the best.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again," Aizawa started, standing in front of his students. He looks more tired than usual.

Sero looks around. "Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?"

"I had a hard time!" Hagakure sighed, slouching her shoulders.

"That's normal..." Jiruo commented.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas," Ojiro mentions, looking to the two girls.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers," Asui added. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

[Name] looked down, her ears falling flat at the memories when the villains attacked the training camp. She reaches a hand to her neck, the wrappings still around as she's afraid to show the blotch that could be easily seen as a hand print burnt onto her neck. She doesn't want to show that and have people question her about it.

"Yeah," Uraraka voiced.

"I was surprised, too," Aizawa informed. [Name] looks to her teacher. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--" Aizawa claps his hands. "For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

"Oh yeah, they did talk about that!" Sato mentions.

"So much happened that I forgot about it," Ashido adds.

"This is important. Listen up," Aizawa stated. He looks around. "Kirishima. Yaoyorozo. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to save [Last Name] and Bakugo that night." [Name]'s eyes look to her friends, concern on her features as she's afraid what might happen to them. "Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except [Last Name], Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew, but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all." Aizawa turns his back to his shocked students and walks towards the dorms. "Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

"No, wait, how are we supposed to right now....?"

[Name] looks down, feeling absolutely horrible that most of her class could have been punished if it weren't for All Might's retirement. Now it just seems like [Name]'s creating problems for everyone and especially All Might. If she wasn't so scared, she could have transformed and asked for the Hellhound's help, but she was afraid. She closed her eyes, lowering her ears and her tail hangs.

Bakugo's eyes snapped to [Name], seeing how sad she looks and he grits his teeth. He also looks to Kirishima, also seeing the sad look on the redhead's face and Bakugo couldn't stand it. The two people he actually considers his friends and cares for are sad. Because of him? Bakugo isn't going to stand for that since he's used to seeing [Name] and Kirishima so happy and carefree.

"Come," Bakugo ordered.

Bakugo grabs Kaminari's shirt and starts dragging the boy towards the bushes. Everyone's confused as they watch Bakugo drag Kaminari against his will and [Name] could only watch and raise her eyebrow. Kaminari is desperately trying to free himself from Bakugo's grasp, but Bakugo is physically stronger than Kaminari.