~Mammon~The Scummy Second Born~ Pt. 2

I literally wrote this in church im def going to the devildom thank goodness

As you gave the white-haired boy a handjob, you felt your panties get wetter and wetter. This hoe better be ready to eat me out when he's done istg. Mammon groaned as you picked up the pace, the sound of slapping skin filling the air, punctuated by his lewd mewling. His eyes fluttered shut as he managed to gasp, "I- I'm cUMMING~" just before ribbons of semen shot out of his tip. Noticing the stiffness persisting, you decided to up your game in order to beat the devildom endurance. You pulled out a small, oval vibrator, and lubricated it before shoving it inside Mammon. He opened his eyes in confusion at the strange feeling, opening his mouth to speak seconds before you turned it on high. The most lewd sound ever to grace the boy's lips tore through the air, filling you with self satisfaction as his eyes rolled back in his head and his tongue lolled out.

Positioning yourself above his tip, you slammed your ass down, taking in his full length. He choked on his moans as you began to ride him, simultaneously fingering the vibrator as well. His cries filled the air as you dominated him, riding him for a solid ten minutes before the knot in your stomach began to climax and your hips grew tired. Tightening  around him, you came, coating his full length in your juices. Pulling off, you already knew he'd still be hard, so you strapped on a vibrator to his length as well, turned both to the max, and leaned back to view your handiwork. His eyes were crossed and drool coated his lips. It was so dirty, yet so immaculate, so beautiful. Brushing the hair off his forehead, you fondly whispered, "Can you take me up here baby~?" He collected himself just enough to nod before falling back into the waves of bliss. You straddled him, and euphoria washed over you as you felt him suck on your clit, his tongue dancing along your womanhood before entering you. You cried out as he moaned into you repeatedly, "Augh~ sugar~ I love yOU~ so, so sO- muCH~," the vibrations toppling you over the edge as you leaned forward, wrapping your lips around his cock as he came into your mouth and you did the same in his. Turning off the vibrator inside him, you took it out as he came a fourth time with the one around his shaft.

After all the toys had been removed, you stumbled over to the bathroom to clean yourself up, returning with a warm towel for the exhausted demon. "Baby~ did I help you~?" Wiping off your work with the towel, you smiled as he breathlessly gave you the answer you expected. "Yes, sugar, and I love you." He drifted off to sleep as you pressed a kiss to his forehead.

I'm awfully good at writing these for a virgin ngl 😼😼😼😼