🅻🅾︎🆅🅴🆁 ༒ Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Back with another request? I think yEs love em. Trying my best to get these out early so please be patient!

Fluff !

Reader is female! Lyric fic, song is Sure thing - Miguel.

Requested by OhSangwooOfficial

Anime is My hero academia, streaming on Hulu and more!

Enjoy~
_______________________________

Love you like a brother,
Treat you like a friend.
Respect you like a lover
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that
You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that
You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that
You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that

Respect you like a lover. That was the one thing keeping this wonderful relationship together.

The wonderful relationship between the one and only Y/n L/n and Katsuki Bakugou.

Two different kinds of people.

The male was loud and angry all the time. He always wanted to kill people other than the ones he actually cared about, it was all about him.

Until he met you.

The female who was very sweet and sometimes quiet. You were always kinds to everyone you saw, even the people that deserved things made you feel bad.

That sort of changed when you met the male that taught you how to be assertive about what you wanted and when you wanted it.

It all started at the ending semester of middle school. You were the cousin of one of the kids who hung out with Bakugou.

Long story short your cousin moved and still wanted to know all of the good stuff that was happening around school.

He forced you to hang out with Bakugou, and you obliged being the nice person you were.

Over time you came to a conclusion to realize how selfish Bakugou was.

How cruel and rude he acted to students who were quirkless or weren't as good as his quirk was.

You always thought he was just a gifted child to be able to inherit a quirk like that. It wasn't like that at all the more you hung out with him.

At times, you would see him training outside of school just to become the number one hero as he always said.

One day, he caught you staring at him while he was busy blasting a few things.

His red eyes had very good eyesight.

To be honest, who wouldn't look at him? Not only does he have the attitude for attention, he gets all the attention because of his looks.

His body was well built at that young age in middle school. His hair never looked neat but he always managed to make the puffiness work.

His appearance was eye catching. The red eyes you thought were hell holes the first day you met him, and that sharp jawline that made you captivated in awe.

Bakugou hated it, at first.

Once he started hanging out with you outside of school, he didn't think you were just some kind of extra anymore.

He didn't really care about his friends nor did he care about you, but his heart grew bigger when you were around.

Katsuki Bakugou felt that sensation linger in his heart every time you would ask for help or even just wave at him down the halls in separate classes.