3 ~ Travelling to his Empire

Gulaab POV

"Begum..." He called.

I ignored him and turned on my heels to walk away from there, the faster I could.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my dupatta. I turned and my sight fell on the tanned hand holding the hem of the fabric. His fingers were long and he had slightly long baby hairs on his arms. His arms were toned and biceps strong. I could see muscles near his shoulder as he had untanned skin there. His chest was bare, pure manly and beasty. His masculine body was the best example of a perfect body.

While I was busy registering his features, he pulled my dupatta in a jerk and I lost my balance almost falling over him. He held my waist and pulled me closer.

I tried to protest his hold but it was strong. His smile was growing wide looking at me and I knew why was he happy. He understood my discomfort and doing it purposely to irritate me.

"Leave me"

I said looking into his eyes.

He didn't and continuously looked at me.

I pressed my hands against his chest and tried to force him away.

He pulled me closer and I showed him my big eyes filled with anger.

"I said leave me" I yelled again.

But he was too stubborn to listen.

"Begum hai aap hamari... or kya kehte hai aapki jaban me... Shaadi... ye shaadi aapki marzi se hui hai. To itna hak to banta hai naa hamara"

"You are my wife... and what they say in your language... marriage... This marriage happened with due permission. Then, I have at least this much right"

These words escaped from his mouth giving the emphasis on the word 'Permission'.

I stopped moving, I understood that it was baseless fighting with him and the thing which was bothering me more was not his words but his hot naked body. My eyes were trying to cheat my brain and look at his skin often.

His lips were dark pink and beautiful, his eyes were dark and devilish. And for an instance, I had forgotten that he was my enemy.

While I was busy staring at his neck, his palm touched my cheek. I felt terrified instantly. I looked into his eyes and saw his eyes closing as he was leaning in. I stood frozen. I felt as if the breeze stopped and so do my nerves. His breath fanned my cheek and I lowered my gaze instantly. I couldn't believe how his presence was resisting me to move, push or bark over him.

"Thoda lehje se pesh aaya kijiye... Itni be-adabi hume pasand nahi hai. Bachpan se ji-huzuri hote hue dekhi hai bass to agli baar badtameezi ki saza barabar di jaegi... Begum sahiba"