Hundred Thirty Nine

a/n: so sorry this was scheduled to be up yesterday but i totally spaced !! also sorry i forgot to put a tw on the last chapter, i will edit it soon!!

**

Zach opens the front door, smiling. "I come bearing gifts. You said Benny liked caramel frappes, right?"

Olivia looks over and smiles. "Yes. Can you set it in the fridge? He's still sleeping."

Zach places the drink into the fridge, walking over to Olivia and kissing her once. "How is he?"

"He's okay, I think," Olivia turns the burner off, shaking her head before shrugging. "I'm not sure. He slept in my bed last night."

Zach frowns. "Poor guy. Do you know...Exactly what happened?"

"Apparently his dad wanted to speak to him about the trip he took with Noah and they got to arguing-."

"Which resulted in him hitting...A child?"

Olivia nods and turns around to fully face Zach. "And that's not all. Benjamin told me that Damien has been hitting him for years. Made him lie for him."

Zach shakes his head and sighs. He reaches out and grabs both of Olivia's hand. "I'm telling you this because I love you, so don't fight it."

Olivia looks up at him.

"I will put up the money for a lawyer. Don't even worry about paying me back, love. Let me do this for you. For Benjamin."

*
Benjamin steps out of the shower, walking out into his room to get into some clothes for the day. He grabs one of Noah's shirts off of his bed, sliding it over his body.

He walks back into his bathroom, looking at his face in the mirror. He runs his hand over the bruise that formed on his face, sighing.

He walks downstairs, seeing Zach and his mom sitting at the island talking to each other.

"Hey."

Olivia looks over and smiles. "Hi, baby. Shower nice?"

Benjamin nods and takes a seat next to his mom. "Uh...W-What are you guys talking about?"

Olivia shakes her head. "Nothing, baby. Are you hungry? Wanna eat something?"

"No, I'm okay." Benjamin gets up from the table and sits down on the couch, bringing his knees up to his chest.

Zach looks up at Olivia, shrugging his shoulders. Olivia stands up from where she was, walking over to sit next to Benjamin.

"Do you wanna talk about it? About anything? The past and last night?"

Benjamin shakes his head, looking down at the loose thread on his sweatpants. "No."

"Well...when you're ready to talk, you know I'll listen. Okay, baby?"

Benjamin just nods his head.

Olivia stands back up. "Zach and I have some errands to run and then we're gonna go speak to your dad. Do you want anything from the store?"

"No, thank you."

"You wanna call Noah or something? Invite him over so you're not alone?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Yeah. I'll call him."

"Okay honey. I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

**
Benjamin sits up on the couch when he hears his doorbell ring. He stands up, walking over to the door with furrowed brows.

He opens the front door, looking up at Noah. "Hi."

Noah smiles back. "Hey, baby."

Benjamin leans in for a hug, hugging him tightly. "Did my mom call you?"

Noah nods as he wraps his arms around Benjamin. "Mhm. She gave specific details on what to do. I also brought you some food, you didn't eat, huh?"

Benjamin pulls away from the hug and shakes his head. "I was getting ready to."

Noah nods his head. "Mhm. What was it gonna be? Goldfish? Ritz crackers?"

Benjamin giggles and reaches his hand out to grab Noah's face, kissing him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

Benjamin shrugs. "Just you...Being here."

Noah smiles at him and kisses him again. "Of course, bebesita."

Benjamin moves out of the way so Noah can walk-in before shutting the front door. Noah sits down at the island in the kitchen, taking the food out of the bag.

Benjamin follows him, taking a seat next to him. "What'd you get?"

"You're favorite."

Benjamin smiles as Noah hands him his chicken sandwich. Noah takes his own food out of the bag, the couple eating together in silence.

Once they were done eating their lunch, they had moved over to the couch where they were watching a movie.

Noah was running his hand up Benjamin's back when he stops. Benjamin furrows his brows and looks up at Noah from where he was laying.

"Why'd you stop? Felt nice."

Noah looks down and frowns. "Sorry."

Benjamin goes poker-faced, sitting up to get a better view of Noah. "Babe? What's wrong?"

"I just...I don't know. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you and...How your dad just-."

Benjamin reaches out to set his hand on Noah's face. "Hey. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about that."

"Yes, I do, bebesita. He hurt you. And you called me, scared out of your mind. I fucking hate that."

Benjamin gives a sad smile. "What can I do?"

Noah shakes his head. "No, what can I do? Do you wanna talk about it? At all? Or do you want me to drive over there and like...Beat the shit out of him."

"Maybe talking would help," Benjamin removes his hand from Noah's face. "Since...I-I've never told anyone before. Ever."

"Didn't you tell your mom yesterday?"

"I didn't tell her everything...But I think I should tell. I think it's time to stop holding it in?"

Noah grabs the remote control from the coffee table, pausing the movie. "I'm all ears, bebesita. You can tell me anything."

**