HEART V/S MIND

Shivaay reached home. After dinner he was passing by dadi's room. She was sitting before a radio and was listening some old songs. He smiled and was about to go but stopped hearing the next song.

Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se Yun Mulakat Ho Gai
Phir Kya Hua Yeh Na Pucho Kuch Aisi Baat Ho Gai.

As the lyrics hit his eardrum only one face appeared infront of his eyes was Anika.

Wo Achanak Aa Gai Yun Nazar Ke Samne
Jaise Nikal Aaya Ghata Se Chaand
Chehre Pe Zulfein Bikhri Hui Thi
Din Mein Raat Ho Gai

Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se Yun Mulakat Ho Gai..

He remembers the first meet of theirs. When she took off her helmet and her hairs flung open. He smiled at that. But suddenly his mind questioned "Why are thinking about her?" With this he went to his room and lied on his bed.

He closed his eyes and again Anika's face appeared infront of his eyes. He opened his eyes with a jerk.

Shivaay's Mind: tu Anika ke baare mein soch raha hai?

His Heart: because I think I like her

Mind: whattt? No you can do that. Teri life sirf ek hi ladki hai aur woh hai Aditi.

Heart: haan par what is wrong in liking someone?

Mind: off course it's wrong. Tu Aditi ko dhokha nahi de sakta.

Heart: par pyaar mein everything is fine, isn't it?

Mind: what the hell? Ab yeh "pyaar" kahan se aaya? Tu sirf Aditi se pyaar karta hai. It's just an attraction. Ussne kuch baate kya kar li you mistook it as love?

Heart: par....

Shivaay: shut up!!!!

He jerked up on the bed and was breathing heavily. He held his head but frowned feeling something on his shoulder. Looking up he found himself numb seeing her.

Shivaay(chocking voice): A...ADITI

Yes it is Aditi. She standing before him in white floral fairy like gown with a beautiful smile adoring her face.

Shivaay stood up from the bed

Shivaay stood up from the bed. He raised his hand to touch and check if it is real or not. His hand was shaking. Aditi holds his hand to which he smiled with tears and hugged her.

Shivaay: tum aa gai? I missed you. Kyun gai thi mujhe chhod kar?

Aditi: I am sorry Shiv

Shivaay broke the hug.

Shivaay: kya sorry? Tumhein pata hai tumhein kitna yaad kiya hai maine?

Aditi: mujhe sab pata hai. Main yahan kuch lene aai hun

Shivaay: kya?

Aditi hold his hand and pulled it but he didn't moved a bit but another Shivaay from him came out and stood beside her.