My Second Live

So far, I've posted ten videos in the last two weeks. I record after class and when I don't work. They've gotten a fair amount of views and likes and I never thought that I'd get more than like two. Of anything really. But it's Saturday and I figured why not stream. 

In my Minecraft world that I've been working on, I got a pickaxe with silk touch to extend my little reef towards my house so I've been taking coral from further away and just bringing it closer. I've gotten into the nether, I have a decently sized garden going on and iron out the wazoo. I'm proud of myself though. ALSO I have a farm! I have chickens, cows, pigs and sheepies. 

"Something that I've been thinking about is maybe making iron doors for my house and levers to get in and making a village in the field. I just need to build a couple of houses that don't have to be big and then go and kidnap a few villagers and find out how to set them up with jobs. That'll be later though. I replied and looked at the chat. 

That would be so cool! the first person to have watched my stream said. I also happened to look at how many people were there. Holy crap... there are five hundred people. 

"I'm glad that you think so! And welcome to all five hundred of you lovely specimens," I said with a smile. They again can't see me because I haven't ordered a camera. 
"OH! And I forgot! My new microphone got delivered yesterday! I'm going to grab it and set it up." I got up and went to the other side of the room and got the box and went back to my chair. 
"Alright, this says it's simple but I don't know about that," I laughed. I got it set up I just haven't plugged it in yet. 
"I'm going to plug it in and I'm going to warn you now, there might be some feedback but here we go," I said and plugged it in. 
"Um, hi?" I said and the chat blew up. 

Your mic is so good!

You're so much clearer! 

First words with the new mic!

And I smiled to myself when I caught those few responses. 
"I'm guessing there's no feedback then?" I asked. 

None at all 

"That's good," I said and got back to my game. About an hour later I switched to Call of Duty WW2. 
"I'm not any good at this but I like playing," I commented as it loaded. I played CoD for about an hour and then went back to Minecraft. My phone buzzed about an hour later. I looked at it and found a message from an Instagram called Dreamwastaken and the message was: 

Hey! I'm a Minecraft YouTuber and my friends and I do a speedrun manhunt challenge where I try and speed run Minecraft and they try to stop me. Would you like to be involved in that? If not then I get it. Streaming with random strangers can be weird but we don't bite. It's up to you though so just let me know and we can get chatting, thank you for considering. -Dream

"Hey y'all? Does anyone know the person that goes by the name Dream?" I asked and watched the chat. 

Yes! He, George, Snapnap and others that join him are really fun!

Second that

Definitely 

Why? 

"He just messaged me on Instagram and asked if I wanted to join him and the crew for a speedrun manhunt challenge and I'm thinking of accepting. It might be nice to play with someone," I commented and many people said to do it so I messaged back and said that I'd be interested. 

"Alright, I record with Dream on Monday. I'm excited. And kind of nervous. I don't know if any of you have seen my parkour skills but they're non-existent," I chuckled. 
"D! You haven't eaten all day, come for dinner!" My roommate called to me. He's my best friend but he doesn't want to stream with me. 
"Let me just end the stream," I called back. 
"Alright folks, I've been summoned so I'm going to tap for the day. Thank you all for watching and have a great day! I should have a new video out on Monday," I said and closed the stream. 

I went out for dinner. 
"Jesse! Jesse! Jesse!" I said really happily. 
"Dawson! Dawson! Dawson!" He replied getting plates. 
"Do you know the YouTuber Dream?" I asked.
"Yeah? Have you started watching his videos?" He asked. 
"I'm going to watch a bunch tomorrow but he asked me to join them for manhunt!" I said sitting at the table with a smile. 
"Really! That's so cool!" He said and we sat for dinner.