Arc 3 - Introduction

Dear Readers,

I changed the content here, I hope you'll read this chapter.
(• ▽ •;)

- Love, Author

˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺ ˳✧༚ ˚✧ ₊ ⁎⁎ ⁺˳✧ ༚˚ ✧₊ ⁎ ⁎⁺˳ ✧༚

For years, the Goddess Cianna, bearer of light and life, watched over the mortal and walked on the same land with them. Under the guise of a nameless wanderer, she heals the sick, restores the missing limbs or senses, and resurrect someone who once had died to fulfill her duty as Goddess of Light.

All humans are selfish, inferior creatures bound to be played by the gods.

But the goddess had turned to be one, played by a mere human male. Falling from heaven that's bound to be shattered on the harsh surface of the earth from falling in love.

Her tears became cursed to the children who bear her magic.

Love will result to the death of magic. Never will be weild.

The body should be pure, away from the curse, away from love. Purity of once-

"Sire, we have finally located the girl!"

Whispering voices errupted in the once quiet room, their eyes strained towards the individual who seemed to haven't slept a wink for days or week or much more.

"Foolish, boy! How dare he interrupts the lord."

"He's probably new that's why he didn't know."

"I bet he'll be thrown in the floor of death. Thinking about it always made me shiver."

"No no, for sure his majesty will make the boy a food for his pets. I heard that his favorite pet just gave birth."

"You mean that hell dog?"

The man on the throne closed the book with a snap that everyone who're inside the room flinched shutting their mouths close. His eyes gleamed in deep violet that it almost look like obsidian while his lips curving into a smile. "Ah. Some worthy news, I shall pardon you from being killed for disturbing my reading." He tilted his head looking down at them. "I wonder if I could do the same to the rest of you. You dare whisper when I can hear you as clear as the day on the human land."

Series of apologies were immediately given to him but he all ignored them dismissing with a single word. "Leave." In a blink of an eye only two had remained in the dimmed throne room. "Now, speak before I change my mind."

"Ye-yes! The girl you've asked to find we found her. A princess from Luville Kingdom with an interesting story. They say that the Goddess of Fate who read the Luville King's fate."

No one could escape their fate not even the gods or demons. Fate is very powerful, a thing that is inevitable to change.

"A prophecy, huh..."

"Yes, Sire. He will kill his daughter when she turns eighteen. She is now age of sixteen and currently attending in a priestess school but it seems she is not inclined to become one. We're planning on planting a spy but we found out that she'd completed her training and will be returning to the palace soon."

The man on the throne hummed, pleased at the information. "And her name?"

"Elaine Gwyneth Arias, Sire."

"Elaine. Chosen by the Goddess of Light." His smile widened. "Keep an eye on the girl for the time being and never engage a fight with the human. You will never win against her."

"A-as you command. I'll warn Angus."

"What about the boy who has my blood running through his veins?"

"We're still searching for him but we believe that he's living in the same kingdom as the human princess."

"I see. Good work. Make sure those who conspire with my son doesn't know I'm looking for my grandson. You're dismissed."