Minecraft Monday

I sat at my desk, set up my PlayStation to record and got my laptop ready. 
"Welcome back my friends! Or for those of you who are new, welcome! Today I'm playing Minecraft manhunt with Dream, Sapnap and Georgeisnotfound. Our goal is to stop Dream from beating Minecraft. If we kill him once, we win, if he beats Minecraft, he wins. Let's get into it," 

Getting discord set up was weird. I got it, but it was weird. Everything is set up and I'm wildly nervous. I don't know why but I am. I'm glad but I'm not streaming; just recording. I joined the call and heard someone talking. 

"Be nice to him," Someone said. 
"Hello?" I asked. 
"Hi! I'm Dream! I messaged you on Saturday," Somone said and a character with green skin and a white smiley face on it started jumping. 
"Alright, nice to meet y'all," I said with a smile. I have my mic connected to my laptop for Discord and streaming. 
"I'm George," Another said and another character started jumping. 
"I'm Sapnap," Another said and started jumping. 
"Alright, I'm Frosty," I replied with a smile. 
"Great! I'm going to start my intro now then and we can get going," Dream said. 
"Sweet," Sapnap replied. 
"Alright, today, I'm going to try and beat Minecraft before my friends and our new friend can hunt me down and stop me. Can I do it? Or will I get stopped?" Dream said to no one in particular. 
"You're going down Dream~," George said in a sing-song voice. Sapnap got punched and Dream took off. 
"Stay on him! Stay on him!" Sapnap said. 
"I'm going to get supplies if the two of you track him," I said and got wood. Then stone tools and I found a cave with mad amounts of iron. 

"Newbie already has iron and the sun hasn't gone down yet. You boys are slow," Dream laughed. 
"Speaking of, I already have full iron armour for the three of us and tools," I commented. 
"WHAT? HOW?" Dream exclaimed. 
"Yes!" Sapnap cheered. George and I laughed. 
"I'm not a noob," I said. 
"I can tell, my god," Dream said and George and Sapnap met me in a flower biome and I ran off to a village after. 

"Ah ha! I found a locator map," I said out loud. 
"No.." Dream said and I started running in the direction that the compass tracker said that Dream was going in. 
"Yes," I replied. I stopped and made a shield on the way and got and cooked some food, found a nether portal ruin with a sword with fire aspect on it and used that to get food. 

"Where are you Dream?" George asked in a sing-song voice. 
"Leave me alone!" Dream said. 
"You know that's not the game Dream!" Sapnap said. 
"Can it be? For three minutes?" Dream asked. 
"Nope!" George laughed. 
"Come out of the cave Dream," George said. 
"If he's in a cave just wait for him to come out. He has to eventually," I said. 
"What if he gets to the nether?" Sapnap asked. 
"He hasn't gotten iron yet, I think you're safe. Or go in with caution," I said. 
"I'm out of the cave. I never went in," Dream laughed and I crouched. I saw him running on the mountain and so I followed him. 
"Oh my god! Really?" George exclaimed. 
"Really," Dream laughed. 
"You little bugger," Sapnap said as I crouch walked up behind Dream. He was crafting on the side of the mountain like an idiot. 
"Hey Dream?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He replied. 
"Poke," I said and hit him off the mountain. 

"Wha- WHAT?" He exclaimed as he fell to his death. Both George and Sapnap burst out laughing. 
"BAHAHAHA you didn't even make it to the nether!" George laughed. 
"You would've been fine if I didn't see you running on the mountain and you opened a crafting table on the side of a mountain," I laughed. 
"We don't talk about it," Dream said. 
"Is that the video then or do you want to try again?" Sapnap asked. 
"Again," Dream said and we started a new world. 

I went to get materials again as the three talked. 
"Ugh, I'm not finding anything in this cave," I sighed as I mined my twelfth block of Iron. I haven't pulled any of it out of the furnace yet so they don't know I have any. 
"Haha," Dream said. 
"Don't bully him. He's a baby," Sapnap said. 
"I am not a baby!" I argued and then sat behind my screen and pouted. 
"You are a baby. Take it," Jesse's voice said from behind me. 
"I am not!" I said turning to face him. 
"Then why are you whining about it?" Dream asked in a lower tone. 
"I-uh-um," I struggled to find words and turned away from Jesse as I felt my face heat up. Jesse cackled in the background and when I say cackled, I mean CACKLED. He took great joy in my reaction. He couldn't hear what Dream said. 
"Who's laughing in the background?" George asked. 
"One, you're mean Dream. Two, it's my best friend, Jesse," I replied. I kept mining iron that I found as George and Sapnap died periodically. I made full iron for me and the other two, and just as I dropped it for them, we got the notification Dream made it to the nether. 

"Oh no," George commented. 
"Oh yes," Dream said. I went down to a lava pool I found and whipped up a portal. I went through. 
"NO! Leave me alone!" Dream said. 
"What? Are you scared I'm going to punch you off another edge?" I asked. 
"Not if I get to you first," Dream said in the same voice as earlier. 
"Stop flirting unless you're going to get a room," George said. 
"How about you make me?" Dream said and I loaded into the Nether and saw him. I stepped out of the portal. 
"Looks like we got another dimension," Dream said. 
"Just for that, I'm going back," I laughed. 
"Good!" Dream said and I started chasing him. 
"You know, I like the attempt to blend with the leather armour but there's enough green that you're still very obvious," I said and George and Sapnap came through the portal. 
"I'm only obvious because you're looking for me," Dream said. 
"Is that not the point of the game?" I asked, taking aim with my bow.
"I suppose it is but how about you just leave me alone to live my-" I shot him off his tower and into the lava pool he was building. He stopped talking and George and Sapnap laughed. 
"Congrats Frosty! Maybe if Dream weren't so busy flirting he would've gotten to that nether fortress right there," George commented, and at this point, Sapnap was wheezing. I kind of snickered and Dream was quiet. 
"You know what? Do you actually want to know what?" Dream asked and it sounded like he was trying not to be angry. 
"What?" I asked and he took a breath. 
"How would you fancy being on my team next week?" He asked. He sounded calmer. 
"D-Dream. No," George said. 
"George. Yes," Dream replied. 
"Sure? I can try for one day and see how it goes," I replied. 
"Oh no. Can we pull in Halo for next week? Three V. Two?" Sapnap asked. 
"No. Are you scawd to go against the two of us because he one V. oned me?" Dream asked. 
"Absolutely," Sapnap said. 
"Not!" George came on. 
"Then it's on," Dream said. 
"I'm looking forward to it," I said. 
"Alright, then goodnight lads," Sapnap said. 
"Goodnight lads?" Dream asked. 
"Don't question me," Sapnap replied. 
"Alright then. Night," I said and logged out of Discord. 

I got my video put together and ended up with fifteen minutes of video and went out to go see Jesse. 
"How does it feel being called a baby by your new friends?" He asked and I stuck my tongue out at him. 
"Real mature," He said and I pouted. 
"I'm just being mean, kiddo," He said with a smile and ruffled my hair. 
"I know," I said smiling and we sat around and I read while he did his homework.