𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

"Say, does Sakama eat?"

The boys turned their head towards the girl. She was quiet and picking at her food the whole time they were eating and conversing.

...well, it was mostly Itadori blathering about their plans of going outside tomorrow while Fushiguro only hums and nods as a reply. He's so dry. "I don't think curses need to engage in basic human needs, (l/n)-sa--"

"(y/n), Megs," she pouted as she shoves a spoonful of curry in her mouth.

"Sorry...(y/n)," he corrected himself. Stop calling me that, he thought. The name Megumi was bad enough.

"How about we ask the man himself?" Itadori piped in with a mouthful of his dinner, "Man! The food here is so good!" he blushed in delight and shoved more of the curry in his mouth enthusiastically. (y/n) grinned at his praise, "Why, thank you, Yumi! Nothing's better than a home-cooked meal!"

"Eh, you really made this!? When did you find the time?"

"After our little bonding moment in your room, I went to go out for groceries!" she cheerfully answered, the noirette raised his eyebrow in suspicion once the girl mentioned and exaggerated the words 'bonding moment'.

"Not braggin' or anything, but Megs eats a lot more when it's my cooking! So I made it my responsibility!" She proudly declares as Fushiguro huffs in annoyance and looks away but never really refuted the girl's statement.

Yuji Itadori can't even deny it. He was jealous.

Fushiguro had the privilege to eat food this good! And from a cute girl, too! It kinda reminds him of a-

"You'd make a pretty good wife, (y/n)! I wouldn't mind if you cooked for me everyday!" Yuji blurted out, nodding in approval. He failed to realize that the two other students were visibly surprised by his...declaration? Or was that him coming clean about his feelings?

One thing's for certain was that Yuji was oblivious by what he just said.

Eh, (y/n) was flustered, He's so unashamed whenever we're not alone together..!

"I would agree," a sudden voice cackles,

"Women, girls, housewives-all of them should just stay in the ki-" Sukuna choked on a spoon full of rice and curry.

"Oh that feels weird," Yuji said once (y/n) removes the spoon from the mouth on Itadori 's cheek.

"Damn woman! Once I get out and take over this flesh, I'll kill yo-"

"Sure, grandpa. Want some more?" She cheerfully interrupted. The two boys sweat dropped and shuddered at the curse's death threat.

"(y/n), I don't recommend agitating Sukuna any further," Fushiguro silently warned. The girl only huffs and shoves more food on the curse's mouth. Weird that Samala isn't going away, (y/n) wanted to tease him so badly.

"What's he gonna do, kill me?"

"...yes,"

.

.

.

.

Yuji Itadori cannot go to sleep. So many happened in just one day yet he still feels energetic.

He tossed then he turned. Is it against the rules to take a stroll at night? Yuji thought

Fuck the rules, his thoughts concluded. He was pretty sure it was Sukuna but he still obliged.