Total Concentration

(A/N): Hello!!!! So this chapter is probably going to belong and I think from now on all of my chapters will definitely be more than 1500 words. This means that updates maybe every other day because I get writer's block... A lot. Thank you and enjoy!! 

Year 850 

"Fuck off Kirstein!!!!" I yell at the man gliding right beside me. 

"Sorry that I am just better than you at using the 3DMG oh and not to mention, ODM gear! Loser" Jean says passing by me. 

"You know we could take this to hand-to-hand combat!!! We will see who is going to be calling the other on- WOAH" As I was focused on yelling at Jean that the hooks from my gear malfunctioned, unhooking from the tree. 

*WOOSH* 

As I fell, I felt a pair of arms wrap around, me saving me. 

"I see Horse Face over there has you worked up..." Eren looks down at me. 

"Oh shut up Eren, you should see yourself when he throws a piece of bread at you!" I say looking away from him. 

"You literally fell for him." He says winking at me. 

"Oh, will you shut up! Like hell, I would even get within six feet of the horse." Slapping Eren's arm. 

Eren lands on the floors letting me go off on my own as someone comes racing to catch up to me. 

"Hehehehe...Guess who it is?" A feminine voice whispers in my ear behind me. 

"I can smell the meat Sash-" She cuffs her hands on my mouth not allowing me to talk wishing me around. 

"Can you be any louder?! I stole it from the kitchen...You wanna share." She says drooling. 

"You know we still have training left over." She looks at me in disgust. 

"Fine! Don't come crawling to me when your tummy is rumbling!" She says walking off into the distance as I chuckle and roll my eyes. 

'Sasha is something else.'

----------------------------------------- 

"Mikasa Ackerman and Connie Springer! You will spar together today!" Shadis goes around assigning partners. 

'Connie looks like he is about to shit himself.'

"Reiner Braun and Eren Yeager!" He walks stiffly. 

'Shit! Eren is taken. There is just one person that I just don't want to be paired up with.'

"(Y/n) (l/n) and Jean Kirstein!" He says walking past me, side-eyeing me. 

'You have to be shitting me! Is this some sort of punishment?!'

I look down as I hear loud obnoxious footsteps behind me. 

"Well! If it isn't Miss. Malfunction" Jean says with a confident voice. 

"Well! If it isn't Horse Face." I say turning around and looking up at him. 

"I- shut the fuck up and take your position! I'll get the knife." Jean says walking to a pile of wooden knives. 

He gets into position as if he were going to pounce on me. I laugh to myself. 

'Shouldn't be too hard, I am significantly better at him at hand-to-hand combat.' 

"Ready shit head?!" He says taunting me.