[Connor imagine]

IMAGINE HAVING OCD AND INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS AND CONNOR COMFORTING YOU

Ever since you had developed OCD, you had also started to get thoughts which would bang in your head over and over again, mean and disturbing things you'd like to say to someone you don't like. A growing temptation to scream them in their face, to message them. And you just wanted to forget about them

You closed your eyes, trying to think about something else - about anything else. It wasn't good if you'd lose your mind on your workplace.

Connor picked on your squirming instantly, quickly scanning you and noting your stress levels were above normal, so he decided to approach you.

"Detective L/N?" he said calmly. "Are you ok?"

You waved your hand at him, not wanting to bother your friend. "I'm fine, Connor. Just tired."

"Your stress levels seem-"

"I said I'm fine."

Connor was silent for a bit, before he pulled a chair under him and examined you a bit. You sighed, knowing he wouldn't leave until you told him.

"Okay. I have... thoughts. About someone I have a bad fight with. I want to say some bad things to them. Do... something bad to them. I can't make them stop. But it'll be fine. I just try to do my work to keep myself busy."

Connor glanced at your monitor and he frowned, your raport was full of typos and inconsistent sentences. So he just spun your chair around, stood up and prompted you to stand up as well.

"Hank says that nowadays ice cream and chocolate cures everything as he got off booze." he smiled at you as he opened his desk drawer. "So I have some chocolate here."

You stared at the chocolate bar Connor held out for you and smiled at the silliness, your thoughts already losing their grip as you took the chocolate bar. "Thanks, Connor. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome." he nodded at you and sat back on his desk. "And if you ever need my help, just ask. I have ice cream too."

Connor cared about you, and he wanted you to be happy and not to worry about people who don't like you. And you were happy to know that.