➳ 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳?

a/n: among us has kinda lost the hype already but to make things clear: i learned among us for this chapter like 3-4 weeks ago and i got addicted to it to the point that i forgot why i even learned it in the first place; exactly why this chapter is coming out late. so.. sorry for that. :/

requested by: BylerEditsDuh (wattpad won't let me tag them i don't know why)

—2020—

Mike came over to the Byers' house about five hours ago. It wasn't planned, but since the couple miss each other very much, then here they are.

For the past five hours, all the two have done were cuddle, watch random videos on YouTube, watch TikToks together using Mike's phone, devour some snacks, and they even tried watching almost five shows on Netflix but they liked none of those—where they would stop at literally the fifth minute of the first episodes.

Currently in Will's room, both boys sinking in the bed, are snuggled up to each other while watching the new Netflix film Enola Holmes. They're at the middle of the film, yet both of them are still feeling sleepy.

Will swore to God that he just heard his boyfriend snore softly. He quickly lifted his head from Mike's chest to check up on him, and there, he saw his boyfriend sleeping with both of his eyes slightly open, and an open mouth.

He sat down on the bed, then began shaking Mike, waking him up. Mike flashed his eyes open, immediately sitting up from how strong the shaking affected him. Mike looked around with wide eyes, then sighed in relief when he saw the younger boy.

As Mike lays back down, Will spoke, "That's what you get for sleeping in my house without my permission." Will joked, but in a serious manner.

"Ugh, come on, Will... what do you want me to do? We've been cuddling each other all day. How would I not fall asleep?" Mike whined, which Will thought was really cute.

Giggling, Will held both of Mike's upper arms to shake him again, maybe to wake him up even more. "Mike, stop. Get up, I have an idea."

"Oh, great. What is it, Mister Byers?" Mike sarcastically scoffed.

"Ew. Don't call me that." Will rolled his eyes, still pulling Mike up from the bed.

"Okay, Miss Byers." Mike smirked. Will made a face, but still kept doing his best to make his boyfriend get up.

"Mike, come on! I swear, this idea won't bore you. I bet you'd like it, actually." Will grinned. Mike immediately sat down, leaning closer to the younger boy.

"Ooh. Someone needs a release." Mike smirked, raising his brows up and down.

Will frowned, not understanding what his boyfriend meant. Then he realized. "W-what? No, Mike! Ew! Yikes! Disgusting! Gross! Eugh!" he yelled in disgust.

Mike bursted out of laughter. "I'm kidding, baby. We're too young for that. Remember, kissing..?" he paused, waiting for the younger boy to finish the sentence.

"...is better without teeth." Will replied, making Mike narrow his eyebrows.

"What?" Mike asked in confusion. Will realized what he said, making him shake his head really fast.

"I-I mean, kissing is enough." Will blushed, then looked at Mike—who has his right brow raised with a grin plastered on his face.

Will let out a deep breath, before started speaking. "Okay, so, uh, there's this one game that everyone has been talking about lately—like, everyone. And, um, I decided to try it out a couple days ago and it's actually really fun," he paused, grabbing his phone from the side table. "Here. It's called Among Us." he showed the game to the older boy.