The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - The Beautiful Curse

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!!!!! I only onw the characters such as Carmen who you havent met in the actual books.

Ok explanation time, I will start the chappy in Hermione's P.O.V.

ENJOY!!!

XXxx

Chapter 10 - The Beautiful Curse

Hermione's P.O.V.

I'm not sure what to think, there are so many things on my mind right now. Draco, the curse, Harry and Ron and what they really think of me and Draco possibly getting together. I have no idea whether or not I want to be with Draco. And the curse. Now I know what it is I am even less certain. The curse is like a Dark Mark, pointing towards their true love. It moves to follow them, causing excrutiating pain. Every time that their love kisses or gets intimate with another the pain gets worse. They hardly ever know who their true love is. Finding them is hard, and occasionally they have already been married. Draco thinks that I am his true love, but there is really only one way to find out, for me to kiss somebody else! I feel really bad about this, but if I am Draco's true love then I will be happy, and Draco says that he will be able to take the pain. He believes that if I am his then he can keep track of me no matter where I am. It has been an entire week of watching Draco suffer, I have decided that I cannot wait any longer! I can't bare it!

"Hermione, today's the day." Draco said from behind me. His voice gravelly from lack of sleep. I looked up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Follow me, you should know when I kiss him!" I told Draco before walking out of the common room. I had decided that Harry was my best bet. I had told him not to be worried if anything weird happens today. Little did he know just how weird it was going to get. This could be bad!

I walked into the great hall and straight up to Harry.

"Harry, would you come outside, I need to talk to you!" I asked, knowing that Harry would follow me out. When we were outside and a good way away from the hall where nobosy would see us I put my hand on Harry's arm.

"I'm sorry Harry." I said honestly.

"For what?" Harry was very confused.

"For this." I said before crashing my lips onto his. He stood still for a second before hesitantly kissing me back. I held back the urge to puke, but when I heard a pain filled shout rip through the air I pulled back from a very surprised Harry.

"Thank you Harry, if you come to the common room later then I will explain!" I promised before running towards Draco. I gasped when I saw him. He was lying in a crumple heap, passed out on the floor.

"Oh my God! Draco!" I exclaimed, ignoring the steps behind me. I pulled out my wand and used levi corpus to raise Draco so I could get him back to the common room. I knew that Harry was following me, but I didn't care.I reached the entrance to the common room at a flat out run.

"UNITY!" I shouted, sprinting up the steps as the Gargloyle sprung open after sensing my urgency. I heard Harry slip in behind me. It could be awkward between us but I reawlly hope not!

"Hermione what is going on?" Harry asked but I shut him up as I went into our room and layed Draco on his bed. I quickly made sure that he was breathing before going and sitting on my bed and waiting for Harry to join me. I quickly remembered the mark on Draco's arm and went to see that it was red and pointing to me. I went back to my bed and once again sat down beside Harry.

"Let me guess you want the whole story?" I queried, already knowing the answer. Harry just nodded. "Well about a week ago Draco got this mark on his arm that got rid of his Dark Mark. It is from whats known as the Malfoy's Curse. It is basically an arrow that will point to your true love, and move with them. It causes excrutiating pain, even more so when they kiss another person. Draco thought that I was his true love so he wanted me to kiss somebody else so that he could see if it was me. That is why I kissed you!" I took a deeo breath before carrying on. "Anyway I'm guessing what happened is that I am his true love and that he passed out from the pain caused by me kissing you." I said, tears streaming down my face by now. Harry simply put his arm around me in a friendly way. We sat there like that until Draco started to wake up. In an instant I was at his side holding his hand. He turned his head towards me and opened his eyes. For the first time I noticed that they were a deep silvery grey. They were deep, so deep that you could get lost in them. I placed my hand onhis cheek and smiled softly at him. He smiled back at me weakly.

"Looks like you're the one Mione!" He said softly. Gently I kissed him on the lips, but he turned it into a more passionate kiss. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and pulled slightly. We pulled quickly apart when Harry cleared his throat.

"What's he doing here?" Draco asked, obviously very confused.

"Well Harry wanted to know what was going on, so he followed me up here. Don't worry though its all sorted! no worries right Harry?" I said in a rush.

"No! None at all, just look after her Draco! Hurt her and we are back to last names, understand?!" Harry said trying to sound threatening but failing because of the huge grin plastered on his face. "I'll leave you two alone, come find me for lessons. Try and get something to eat!" He said before winking at me and walking out.

"Now where were we?" Draco asked before pulling me down for another kiss.

A/N: ok so I hope that you understood this chapter, don't worry though it aint the end!!!!!!

XXxx VOTE AND COMMENT!!! LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!