29

They all looked at Hoseok and Yoongi with the fakest shocked look ever, they were too obvious to be mistaken as what you call 'Just friends'. Jimin had caught them walking around campus sometimes while looking like they were flirting with each other. But don't get me wrong he was still shocked that the older finally said yes to dating his crush, I mean the Min Yoongi that the whole school is crazy about. Well- AgaiN who would reject such guy?.

Jungkook didn't look surprised at all, he continued eating after stopping for a bit to listen to the older then he didn't mind after. Seokjin wasn't surprised either he kind of figured it out.

Meanwhile on the other hand Taehyung, Namjoon and the unnamed good looking guy looked very surprised as their mouth's formed a little 'o' because of shock.

"Y-YOU what?" The tall good looking guy looked at the older in shock making Yoongi look back at him rolling his eyes.

"Come on deal with it."

"I know but- HOW THE FUCK!? How could I not see that you were interested in boy- wait what?" He said while exaggerating his every movement.

Taehyung couldn't even find some words in his brain for him to work properly a lot was going on in his mind. Like-

"HOSEOK YOUR FUCKING LUCKY!" He thought out loud making all the guys look at him in a weird way, Hoseok only laughed and Winked at the younger while Taehyung started to fake a cry. It eventually made all of them laugh because of Taehyung's expressions.

The dinner continued and as the sun sets down completely they started drinking as well, eventually forgetting that Hoseok and Yoongi were now officially dating. The subject kind of dropped off when Taehyung just started to act like a kid but hey they enjoyed the dinner.

The tall good looking guy they kept wondering who, was just  Wang Jackson from the another university around Seoul, Jimin didn't know how he ended up here he brushed the thought off.

They were all drinking a lot except Jimin who was obviously avoiding to get drunk, he wanted to go home already but he can't because Taehyung kept drunk whining for him to stay. Jungkook was sober and he was just sitting on the sofa with Jimin while looking at the ceiling, probably wanted some sleep too.

It was crazy, Jackson who was now drunk was dancing with Taehyung who was purposely grinding his ass in the other's waist, Seokjin who was cuddling with Namjoon on the corner  while making out, yeah, Jimin took the clue and now he knew they were also together. Hoseok and Yoongi were gone- to God who knows where they are.

 In the center of the room was Jungkook and Jimin who was casually relaxing and just sitting down in the sofa like there's no one making out on their side.

"Hey you." Jungkook finally breaks the silence, Jimin looked back at him only to find the older smirking. Jimin didn't know why he was but he didn't mind.

"Hm?" Jimin hummed as a reply.

"Wanna go somewhere?" He asks, and Jimin was wondering why did he suddenly offer to go somewhere.

"Somewhere?" He asked clearly confused.

"Yeah, somewhere"

Jungkook leaned closer near his face as he says this Jimin just looked at him with a panicked face his eyes were shaking while the older kept his gaze to Jimin.

Things happened to fast that Jimin later then found himself getting pulled by his wrist by Jungkook who looked like he was in a hurry.

"Hey where are you guys going?" Seokjin called out when he saw Jimin getting dragged away. Jungkook paid no mind to the older and kept walking his way out of Yoongi's Unit.