~FIVE~

"A Beta topothetóntas éna káthisma makriá apó ton arouraío. A Beta M & T,vevaiotheíte óti kanénas apateónas den boreí na me plisiásei."( A Beta positioning one seat away from the rat. A Beta M & T,ensure that no rogue can approach me).I inaudibly muttered under my breath giving them the task to keep away any hormonal guy approaching me and jeopardizing my operation. I got no time to focus my attention on any nincompoops.

"Roger." I heard Max reporting back as I subtly glanced at their position finding Ty  still busy to castrate the blonde girl. Pressing my lips to restrain the chuckle,I refocused my attention towards the slimy rat as he continued to stare at the women's exposed cleavage like a creep he is.

"o arouraíos chtypáei éna glykó periménontas tous syntrófous tou na enósoun."(The rat is nibbling on a sweet waiting for his fellow mates to join.) I informed other guys glancing over the drink counter ahead and observing the rat from my peripheral vision at the same time.

"Oi perissóteroi arouraíoi latrévoun to kréas kai tha tróne ópote i efkairía parousiázetai"(Most rats are meat lover and they'll eat meat whenever the opportunity presents itself.)
Chris replied back with wisdom as my mind conjure up his words and my next move for the bait.

"D Gamma C,giatí den me eniméroses norítera? Afti I xanthi gomena ítan éna kaló kréas pou tróei gia arouraíous."( D Gamma C,why didn't you informed me earlier?That blonde chick would have been a good meat to devour for rat.)Tyler irritatedly responded as  chuckles echoed through my microphone at Tyler's miserable state.

"opóte tha vgálo éna kréas tóte"(So I'll bring out a meat then.) I replied after a pause ignoring Tyler's whining and pulling out a burner phone from my silver purse.

Muting the phone, I pressed it near my ear and rapidly started talking in Italian ensuring to raise my voice enough to get heard by rat. "Che cazzo vuoi dire con non puoi venire? Userai la stessa fottuta scusa?"(What the fuck do you mean by you can't come? Are you going to use the same fucking excuse?) I paused midway peripherally noticing the rat's eyes falling over me.

"Di nuovo con una scusa per Don, sì? Allora vai e succhia il tuo Don o Boss.(Again with a Don excuse,yes?Just go and suck your Don or Boss then.)I angrily replied faking to disconnect  my phone call and shoving it in my purse in rage.

I really hope that mínore Don is not hearing my conversation.

Oh well, nevermind.

On a positive side,the rat has now finally indicated the brown haired girl that he's not interested making the girl leave after a few curses and whining.

Slowly, I felt him creeping towards me taking the empty seat over my right side.I continued to ignore him looking ahead feigning to be lost in my thoughts letting him having the sweet chance of catching the meat & falling face first in his trap.

Let the hunting begins.

"Hai ragione,sìgnora?"(You alright, miss?)

I slowly turned my head hearing his voice and gave a sweet smile deluding his empty head.

Good job ratshit for making my task easier.

"Sto provando a." (I'm trying to.)I replied with a honeyed tone making direct eye contact with his hazel eyes as he stared back with an evil glint in his orbs.

"In realtà non era mia intenzione ascoltare la tua conversazione arrabbiata, ma ho sentito il bisogno di controllarti." (Actually it wasn't my intention to hear your angry conversation.But I felt the need to check up on you.) He informed me with as much fake gentleness as he could manage in his voice.I didn't miss his glance over my whole body & then swiftly returning to hold my gaze,now with a predator look.