Chapter 36

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

After completing her prayer, Zoya sat on the bed, removing her hijab from her head, and looked at Fahad, who had his eyes closed...

she smiled, and bending to him, read a verse, and blew on his face...

she smiled and turning off the lamp laid down on the bed with her back facing him... she smiled as she read the verse of sleeping, and closed her eyes....

As soon as she closed her eyes she felt a hand move on her waist, which made her turn her face with a shock...

as he looked on her back she saw Fahad smiling at her.... his one hand was now resting on her stomach, and the other one moved her hair from her back and rested his lips on the back of her neck, making her call out his name "fadi!"

"Hmm?"

They asked, kissing her skin ever so softly... she turned around, facing Fahad, who held her close, to him, holding her waist...

zoya's hand moved to his cheek as the other rested on his chest, "weren't you sleeping?"

Fahad smiled as he held her hand and kissed her palm, "how can i? Tomorrow i will go back to office so i wanted to spend the whole night with you!"

Zoya smiled as she leaned and kissed his chin... Fahad held her close as she smiled...

Soon enough fahad hovered her naked self after reciting the verses for the angels to know that they have to keep them safe.... zoya smiled as she felt herself getting more beautiful with the love her husband was showing her... she held his nape as she felt her body getting tensed.... she closed her eyes hardly as Fahad lay on her hiding his face in the crook of her neck...

Laying down beside Zoya, Fahad moved his hand to her cheek, creasing it.... Zoya looked up at him, who was looking at him lovingly... he smiled and pecked her forehead lightly, "i love you begum!"

Zoya smiled and moved a bit forward to place her head on his chest as both of them wrapped their arms around each other...

"fadi you have to go to office tomorrow!"

Fahad pecked her hair and hugged her close to him "sleep begum!" Zoya smiled as she snuggled to him while Fahad happily hugged her close...

........................

Both of them were sleeping peacefully when the alarm rang... Zoya frowned while Fahad turned his face to the other side...

as the alarm was ringing for sometime, Zoya opened her eyes, and taking the mobile, turned off the alarm...

she looked at the time it was fajr prayer time, so she looked at Fahad, who was again in his sleep... slowly untangling themselves, she got up, and going into the washroom she had her gusal...

after wearing a light tea pink shalwar suit, Zoya took out Fahad's dress and walked back to the room to wake him up....

Fahad groaned as Zoya shook him to wake up... he opened his eyes a bit when Zoya saw this and spoke.

"get up we have to offer the prayer!"

Fahad huffed and then sat on the bed while he saw Zoya laying the prayer mat...

he took the trousers which zoya placed beside him, and wore it with the duvet still covering his body... while here zoya started her prayer, and fahad went to take his gusal...

coming back in the attire zoya chose for him, he started his prayer while zoya sat on the bed, closed, her eyes not looking at him, as she knows that one shouldn't look at the other while the other one is offering salah...

she opened her eyes as zoya saw fahad laying on the bed... passing a smile to him, zoya to lay down facing eachother... with fajad holding her hand close to his face... "you have to go at 9?"

Fahad nodded and both looked at the clock, which was showing 5:34 on it...

Zoya moved her head on the other side and took the mobile with her empty hand...

putting an alarm for them, she put it back... and soon both slept after hugging eachother...

.........................

Short one?
Sorry!
How was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye