HNA 52

"Glad we make it!"

Saikawa said with his red eyes meaning his furious/serious

(Y/N) eyes widened seeing her comrades standing in the entrance door "(Y/N)! We're not here for you because of your power we're here for you because we are your friends!"

Ren said made (Y/N) eyes widened, Kazuma clicked his tongue before looking At All for one

"Ojisan told us there something going to happen to you so we immediately followed you" Kazuma said wearing a serious face.

The old man who they helped when his daughter was kidnapped is a fortune teller, once he saw what gonna happen to (Y/N) he immediately told the four of them.

All for one stood up and sighed "So you must be the brats who poison (Y/N) head?" All for one said.

Yumi become annoyed "Huh? You are the one who's poisoning her mind, moron!" Yumi said

(Y/N) look at the four of them completely surprised and shocked for coming "Haven't you heard what you say to (Y/N)? You completely brainwashing her" Ren said.

(Y/N) stood up made All for one look at her and smile "(Y/N)...let me handle these brats" All for one said

Saikawa attacked him with his fire but since All for one had many quirk he defense it but made the house completely destroyed.

"I don't know what are you talking about the successor but (Y/N) wanted to be a hero and she is one of us!" Saikawa said and attacked again

Ren decided to attacked to with his water quirk "He's right, (Y/N) is one of us that's why you can't get her from us!" he says

"Because she is the member of Scar!" Kazuma said before attacking his wind quirk "And she is someone important to me"

(Y/N) eyes softened as she watch her friends fighting for her, All for one attacked them made them injured

Of course Yumi quickly use her Quirk so they can fight again "Tear run were going to handle this!" Yumi said.

All for one chuckled and look at (Y/N) "(Y/N) would never listened to the people using her, come on (Y/N) defend your sensei"

With that (Y/N) summoned her sword and walk towards to her friends, All for one look at her like a proud father

"(Y/N)...why?" Saikawa asked hoping Y/n would not hurt them

But (Y/N) positioned herself to attack All for one, all of them eyes winded "You're right sensei, that's why I'm not going to listen to you"

(Y/N) said and attacked All for one, the four of them smile and started attacking all for one with a their might.

"(Y/N), I can't believe this happening" All for one said as he was using his one quirk to defend himself

As (Y/N) whose been attacking her with a teary eyes, because in her heart she can't hurt the person who gave her everything she need when the world turns back to her.

She keep using the quirk All for one gave to her, but All for one had enough and attacked her the four teenagers

(Y/N) eyes widened seeing her precious friends with a lot of injured because Of All for one

(Y/N) eyes turned onto a bloodlust one and attacked him using her all of quirk which was really unexpected.

She used her Telekinesis, Crystallization and sword at the same time and got All for one hit.

All for one smile at her how proud he is "You finally hit me" All for one said before wiping the blood on his face.

(Y/N) tears fall down once again "Sensei...please stop this" (Y/N) said with a weak voice

All for one let out a soft chuckled before nodding at her "Alright, I'll leave you alone now, My (Y/N)"

All for one said made (Y/N) eyes winded, she step closer "I shouldn't leave you alone before" he says.

All for one sighed and look up in the sky "But I promise I'll be back" All for one said

With that he dissappeared made (Y/N) tears burst out and look at her friends, she was mad to herself for letting her friends injured.

-Time skip-

After getting them a Doctor, Kazuma gained his consciousness and saw (Y/N) in his side waiting him to wake up

Saikawa, Ren and Yumi is still conscious from the injury they took and laying in the hospital bed.

(Y/N) tears fall down and immediately hug Kazuma when he woke up "Kazuma-san, I'm sorry"

Kazuma patted her back "It's fine, see I'm alive" he says and smile made (Y/N) tears burst even more.

"Did we won?"

Kazuma asked made (Y/N) look at him with a concerned but also hesitated to answer "Y-yes"

Kazuma smile and patted her head "But he'll come back..." (Y/N) said made Kazuma eyes winded.

"That's why...before he come back I'm going to leave..." She said and smile weakly, Kazuma look at her teasingly

"now's not the time for joke" Kazuma said and chuckled, (Y/N) shook her head and hold his hand.

(Y/N) look at him at his eyes "Nii-chan, I need to leave so you guys won't hurt" she said but Kazuma look at her disapproval.

"Then we'll trained to become stronger so the next time he'll comeback, there's no rematch" Kazuma said

(Y/N) wiped her tears and said "I'll be back, once I defeated him" she said convincing him.

Kazuma look at (Y/N) hesitating to agree but he decided to nod and Pat her head "You'll come back?"

"Hai"

With that (Y/N) hugged Kazuma once again before wiping her tears, she look at her other friends then smiled

She approached Yumi and hugged her, he also hugged Ren even though they were still unconscious.

Once (Y/N) approach Saikawa, her tears fall down and hesitated him to hug for last time

Saikawa is the most closest member to her, she slowly embrace him before looking back at Kazuma.

Kazuma nodded at her signaling to go, with that (Y/N) left them as soon as (Y/N) left Kazuma tears fall down

"You better comeback, you brat"

"You shouldn't let her go"

A familiar voice said made Kazuma lift up his head and saw Saikawa awake with a teary eyes.

"... Saikawa, you're awake since earlier?" Kazuma asked, Saikawa smile and look away

"I woke up a little bit early to you, but since (Y/N) is waiting beside you I decided to wait to you to wake up" Saikawa explain and smiled weakly

Kazuma look at him heartbroken "Then you should've told (Y/N) to stay" he says and look down

Saikawa sighed and look to the window "I wish I could...you know that once (Y/N) made a choice you can't change it...she's so mature for a 13 year old"

Kazuma nod agreeing to him, with that Saikawa's tears finally burst out, he hugged his knees and said "(Y/N)...promise you'll be back"

Kazuma just look at him while his tears falling down.