Epilogue

Three years have passed. A lot of things happened. You become Symbol Of Hope while Midoriya become Symbol Of Peace.

You and Midoriya become number one hero. Bakugo become number two hero. Todoroki become number three. Muichiro become number four while Hawks was number five.

If you are wondering how Muichiro become a hero. The drug that make you return side effects. It make you have a certain blood demon art.

It was ability to heal,you can even save people from dying but unfortunately it can't save dead people.

You heal other the remaining demon slayers who lost arms or foots with that demon art.

The quirk system change too. People start to treat quirkless people like one of them.

There's no bullying or abuse to quirkless people.

The system change into a good one. Others members of 1-A or 1-B become a good heroes too. Same with Shinso.

You and Muichiro are known as famous duo,Kumo (You) and Kiri (Muichiro).

Other members of demon slayers are living peacefully too.

You look at your older brothers you two put the last package to the car. "It is the final one" Muichiro told to you.

You look at Muichiro. He is already a lot taller than you after three years passed.

 He is already a lot taller than you after three years passed

(*Cough* Muichiro who is seventeen years old)

You look back to yourself as you pout a little bit. You grow two inches in only three years.

Muichiro look as you as he laugh a bit knowing why you're pouting.

(Y/N who is sixteen years old)

Muichiro pat your head. "Don't worry. You will grow taller...I think" Muichiro tease to you.

"Ma. Don't tease her too much" You look back and saw Midoriya,Hawks and Tomioka.

"You both are moving out,right?"Midoriya ask the siblings who hum in reply.

"Have fun. Call me,Kiddo" Hawks told to you as you nod as you look at Tomioka who stay quiet.

Tomioka pat your head making Muichiro jealous as he dead glare at his friend.

Tomioka sweat dropped a little bit. After all these three years, Muichiro is still overprotective of you.

"Where are you going to move?" Tomioka ask you and Muichiro.

You and Muichiro look at eachother and nod. The two siblings replied next in sync.

"We're moving to Miyagi"