Demon Restrained

Credits to yuzimidori
{https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3413921}

Shackled and chained together, the captured demons were lead to a dungeon right under the heaven's palace. From the front, a smaller Cerberus dog was leashed with a chain that connects to the shackles of the other demons which made them form a line.

     "Come on! Keep moving!" An angel pushes Malina who was at the back of the demon line to have them move faster. "Petty demons."

"Oi." Zdrada, who walked along side the angel unrestrained, glanced at them. "Just because I signed a treaty doesn't mean I won't try and get away with beating your ***."

The angel grumbled and looked away from the demon.

Malina groaned as she snuck a glance at her sister. She was still in disbelief at her betrayal, Zdrada, for the most part of their demon life, was really never besides her. You could say she detested her, she never expected to fully work with her... Yet somehow getting betrayed like this still hurt.

      Cerberus barked as an Angel had stepped to close to her. Her eyes glowed red as a red ball of flame appeared in her mouth, she was about to instinctively fire it at the angel but it exploded right in her snout when the angel whipped a saber at it.

         "Don't try it mutt!" The angel slapped the hound. "Our destabilizers will make any of your cursed powers null or even explode right in your face to destroy you instead."

          When they arrived at a big jail cell, the demons were pushed and locked in. Zdrada stood near the entrance and was accompanied by two angel guards. Despite seemingly accepting a surrender, they were still skeptical of the demon and didn't believe she would behave. So in turn of not being locked in, the demon was still under monitor.

            The jail was located on the basement level of the palace. It was very rare for the dungeon to ever be used that the place became dusty and abandoned looking. But the dirty unkempt nature of the room wasn't alien to the demons. They squatted on the floor feeling hopeless as they found themselves a failure.

        "Lucifer's not gonna like this..." Pandemonica sighed, taking off her glasses.

        Malina looked over outside the cell where her sister stood, facing away from them. She frowned, "I can't believe you... We were close to getting him back."

       "Hah? Did you really think you could sneak into their place that easily?" Zdrada scoffed.

        "Well at least we ******* tried!" Malina shouted. "We didn't give up literally hours after stepping into heaven."

         "Hey! I did your little *** a favor!" Zdrada slammed into the cell and glared at her. "You were going to die out there by their fancy holy tech, and I swear, If they ended up killing you—" Zdrada stopped when someone banged on the wall.

         "You demons shut up!" The angel guard glared at them. Zdrada clicked her tongue and turned away from Malina. "I guess you beast just can't accept the truth. You demons are meant to suffer, if you're having regrets then you should have lived a more faithful life."

           The angel gave a smirk at the demons before carrying on their patrol. Modeus rolled her eyes before she sunk her head into her arms.

          "They don't get it at all..." The lustful demon sighed. "Angels and demons, it's two classified races. Everyone treats them like heroes, while we're only monsters to everyone's eye... but not to him.

            I felt something else. Instead of scorned or used, it seemed like I was being treated like something new. It made me feel something.... more than lust."

          Pandemonica sighed as she leaned into the wall. "For the past months it did feel...less tiring."

          "And once again, the angels take everything away..."  Malina trembled.

          "Exactly! So why are you guys so mad at me?" Zdrada groaned and looked at them. The demons looked shocked at the ***** demon.

         "Uh... hello!" Modeus waved around the room. "You turned us in to the ******* angels! Making everything we did for nothing!"

         "... I still don't know why you're complaining. I mean because of it we were escorted by them into the palace, the place where we wanted to go to in the first place."

           ******

         "Ah, it's all so easy." Michelle, the Angel Commander sipped into her cup of tea as she smiled proudly at her self.

           "That was very clever, Michelle." Eden smiled at her. "So you used the demon's trait against them so you could capture them."

           "Indeed, that demon. Her name quite literally means betrayal! These one dimensional freaks are easy to control, they'll turn against everyone for their own gain, even their own kind."

          "Yes! And even us!" Eden smiled.

         "...Wait what did you say?" Michelle glanced at the Pure angel.

           Just then, a big explosion is heard from the palace, a large dust of smoke comes from the first floor. They can faintly hear the rowdy shouts. And knowing angels being more of an elegant being, the only ones that could cause such a display would be...

         Michelle burst into a run as she ran towards the palace. She looked around and didn't find a single angel that was taking action right away, making her frustrated at her own men. As she pressed on, she finally caught sight of two, guardsmen by the look of the uniform they were wearing.

        "You two! What are you doing standing idly around, do you not see—" The commander stopped, she looked further the two guards to see a field of angels, all on the ground defeated.  "W-what is the meaning of this?!"

        "Oh dear..." The one in the guard uniform chuckled. "You angels really have to give a proper identification to your men. All we had to do was swipe some uniforms and we we're practically one of you."

      The two took of their hats revealing both having a pair of black horns and pitch white hair.
      Michelle's blood boiled as she looked over to Beelzebub and Judgement who smirked victoriously over the angel commander.

      "Why you..."

         ****

       "Hahaha!" Zdrada laughed as she caused havoc to the main lobby of the palace. "This place is crowded with their stupid crosses, just swipe them all and curse it— we'll be able to out power all of them in no time!"

       Cerberus, now back to her giant hound form smashed a few crystal pillars and enjoyed herself as she reigned destruction. "Oh corrupting the mortal realm is fun... but heaven, it's almost as good as belly rubs."

         "I can't believe that just happened." Pandemonica sighed. Modeus shrugged as she pounded a few angels.

        As Zdrada smiled at the chaos until she noticed Malina at the corner of her eye. She faced her and waved.

       "Yo Malinka, hehe. I figured not telling you would make them believe the story a little bit more." She winked.

"Ja cię kiedyś zabije przysięgam.(I'll kill you one day, I swear.)" Malina gave her the finger.

        "oh ty mnie kochasz (Oh, you love me)" Zdrada winked.

[ Big thanks to JohnnyCzech501 for helping me with the polish. ]