Final Battle

Author's Note: I'm sorry. Thanks for waiting so long for this. I hope it's worth the wait.

"Computer!"
"What?"
"Track the bodies on there and identify Gaz."
"Alright. I'm working on it."
The screen in front of me lit up and I could see one body colored a blueish-purple on one end of the ship while, four orange bodies were close by. It looked like a wall separated them. On the opposite side, where I knew their dock was, I saw about thirty orange-ish red bodies.
"Computer. Inform me on why their body temperatures are so high?"
"Rabid heart beats and increased brain activity shows that they are all fearing something."
"I see. Is there a way you can get Tak back online so I can see what is going on?"
"I guess there is."
"Undetected?"
"Duh."
"Well?"
"What?"
"Do it! Do it now!
"Ugh. Fine!"
Calm down, Zim.
"We got her."
"Tak, I need to know if you can hear me. Message me."
On the screen, the blueish one of the body images, I could see her stick one arm out, then bring her other one around, then she started tapping on her arm.
Moments later a message box thing appeared next to the image.
"Message from snagger."
"Remind me to change that later. Even if it is funny. Read it."
"I can hear you, fooloo."
"How dare you... later thing. Just listen. I have a plan. I need you to go through on the side you are on and place button bombs. I will come in through the dock, weapons at the ready. They will all come running to the dock and you need to be out of the way.
"Message from snagger recieved."
"Just read it."
"Okay. I disarmed their shield and then their weapon set to ruin the earth. They planned on blowing up the planet anyways until they get a call to cut it completely."
"Interesting. Proceed with the plan. Let me know when you are done."
"Message from-"
From Snagger. I see. Read it."
"No."
"Computer. Now please. I shall let you help me with the bombarding."
"Hmm... alright. Sounds promising. Snagger said she's already put down some in the dock area. She dropped one, and that drew all the guards' attention."
"Of course. That's why all those roopers are there on the dock. Tak, what weapons do they possess?"
"She said same as always."
"Ah. The helorian ray. Wonderful. I'll bring my suso gun and my forwinor plasma Scottna. Computer, where is your mobile suit?"
"In the storage area. One moment."
"Hurry it up."
"I am."
"And get us close to the dock as seemlessly and undetectable as you can."
"I get it."
"Good."
And hopefully this will all go to my disorganized plan. We didn't honestly need all that information about how many entrances and blah blah blah. A scan with my own system a couple day later and I know the ins and outs of this place. I can even see their weapons room. 
"Computer, what is the ship made of?"
"Ninety-Five percent litonium."
"What are the other percents?"
"Two percent lead, one percent destrolium, one percent pectimide."
"Hmm. One more metal. That's only ninety-nine percent, Computer."
"Right. One percent Osoloke."
"Easy. Right before you take control of your suit, use your forwinor Plasma Scottna and blast through the weapon wall. Right there."
"Alright. "
The robotic suit appeared by my side, it's head bent down.
"Preparing scottna."
"Wait!"
"What?!"
"I got to get my space helmet on!"
"Okay!"
Geez.
"Ready."
"Okay, trying this again. Preparing Scottna."
Just breathe, Zim. Embrace the crazy as always. This dirt sphere is my new home. I must protect it until the very end. Even of it means I will never see my human, Dib again.
"Open the hatch."
"Opening hatch."
Computer must be on autopilot if he's being this obedient. He must be storing up energy.
Then as the hatch opened I stared at the part of the ship we would be shooting at, and then looked at the computer screen. The blips were starting to walk back.
"Ready at the mark."
"Fire."
I could see an orange glow coming from under my invisible ship. Then there was a sizzling sound, followed by a giant, bright, vibrating orange beam. 
It hit the wall and immediately exploded the wall due to chemical reaction.
My computer's mobile unit started moving and it stood slightly behind me as I glared down at all the roopers, letting out my most moniacle laugh.
"Foolish roopers. I shall leave, but not before I have your goop filled heads as trophies. Let's go, Computer."
I jumped the six foot gap and landed on the dock, MC right behind me.
I saw a line of big roopers, but those were the easy take downs. I need the small ones. The small ones like snop face down on earth are fast and harder to kill.
"This is your time of defeat!"
I fired into the army of roopers, opening a started path to make my way to the other side.

"Follow me. We must get to the cockpit."

"I shall follow, sir."

Hmm? Attitude change. I don't know if I like it.

The roopers closed around us and tried to swarm and overwhelm us, but we relentlessly fired into them.

It was a slow process, but we made it through and I turned to face those who still stood.

"Just a sample of the pain and agony you all brought upon yourselves."

And now we run.

"She is up ahead, holding open the door."

"I see her. She is no longer invisible, Computer. Tak, in control room!"

"I know, Glorbsnot-four-brains! I shall go in after you two and close the door behind me! Hurry, they are all recovering!"

Oh no.

I thought I was running as fast as I could, but once she spoke those words, I seemed to pick up speed.

She slammed the door behind us, flipped the lock switch by the door, and then put a wall mount exploder on the door and pressed the button in the center.

"All wall mounts are set."
"

Good."
"What next, sir?"
"We shall get to that."
I pointed out the window of the control room and saw Dib in his own MiB ship, the main window open. Beside him was his sister, and she had the giant sling shot looking thing in hand. He had a canister in the rubber thing  and it was pulled back pointed this direction.
"Huh? Was this part of the plan?"
"No, I just knew that if he could no longer see me, he would be-"
Whoa, that's the rooper army trying to get in.
"Tak, shatter the window."
"Fine. I shall listen for the moment. Breaking the window."
"Thrusters at the ready, pak."
the window shattered as Tak attached a pressure maker and then pressed into it.
 I then grabbed Tak and MC and we flew off towards the MiB ship. 
"Scum, thank goodness you're okay."
"Hello, Dirtworm."
"Move out of the way. We got a delivery for the roopers."
"Right, Gaz. You three duck!"
Oh boy.
Tal pulled me to the floor, I, in return did the same for MC. As soon as we were down, Dib let go of the stretchy rubber thing and then released it, sending the small pod thing towards the ship, where it exploded, and out came the cat like creature thing.
"You will all pay for excepting those scummy irken!"
"You have to make it home first, Slugbrain."
"Huh?"
"The remote, Tak. Set them off."
"Yes!"
What followed my words was the biggest set of entertainments blow ups that I'd ever seen.
"Wow, did you see those fireworks, guys? Amazing. I wonder if they could see that from headquarters."
That's what they are called. Fireworks. Right.
"Good thinking, coming up here, bro... Ow."
"You alright, Sis?"
"Yup. Complimenting you hurts, on the inside and out."
"Shut up."
"We must wait for the dust to settle, Dib the human. To ensure that we won the battle."
"I see no rooper shaped heat signatures, Tak."
"There was just an explosion, Computer. She is right. Ow. Wow, that does cause pain... We wait for the dust to settle."
"Then this is taking too long. Activating fans."
Oh geez, there he goes. Is it even working?
"Gaz, watch the ship for a second? And if we're called back to base, then drive back."
"Yeah. Got it."
"Come with me for a second please, Zim."
"Uh, alright."
Hmm? He looks concerning. Something must be wrong. I hope it's nothing too serious. We just got passed this whole rooper thing.
Dib lead me down the short hallway and into this small empty supply closet thing where he pulled me into it.
As soon as the door closed I was pinned against the wall by him.
"Dirtworm?"
"I told you that once this whole thing is over, your ass is mine. That was a promise. I can't resist, so let's experiment."
Not the turn of events I was expecting. But I do like the view. I look forward to the future set with this man-ish dirt worm.