Chapter 1

Cole's POV

"Smile please." The photographer asked me.
I gave him my fake smile.

"Can you smile a little friendlier?"
No. I will not smile if I don't feel like doing it.

This photoshoot is for the magazine. I am number one on the list for richest teens for 16th time. This is my rank since I was born. I am so much ahead from the second on the list. They can never have my spot.

"Kim, get all my stuff." Kim is my bodyguard. I left them there. I don't want anyone telling me what to do.

"Sir, but we are not done yet."
The photographer said.

"But when I said I am done, WE ARE DONE. Just grab my pictures from Google if you are not satisfied with my photos today."

What I hate most is people telling me what to do. If you are not my parents or my grandparents then you have no right to ask me about things that I don't feel like doing.

I left everyone dumbfounded.

Well, that is how I am.

I can do everything I want to...because I am COLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have everything the world has to offer. My life has been comfortable ever since I was born.
I have a very happy family, a very loving one.
My favorite is dada, he spoiled me with everything. He is the best grandfather in the world.

I am a fan of anime and I made my penthouse a place where I put all my limited edition collection. This penthouse was given to me by my grandfather when I was 10 since my mom always whines about all my stuff being placed in different rooms in the mansion.

This penthouse was just a few blocks away from the mansion. I don't stay there, that room is just exclusively for my collection. Mommy won't allow me to sleep there.

I am not a friendly one. I hate the crowd. If you are not my family, then I don't like you.

Yesterday was my 16th birthday and I got a lot of gifts again. They were all laughing when my relatives have given me exactly the same gifts. They said it was unintentional. Mom will be mad again because our garage is filled with cars already. They are planning to buy the lot beside this mansion to use it as our new parking space.

I was just busy drinking my strawberry milk when Kai approached me. This weakling is so scared of me. He always stutters when talking to me.
He is just 10 years old and he has a goal already in life - to be the leader of Elite. Elite is what we call our security team here in the mansion. All of them are highly capable of securing this place. Everyone has their strengths and have a different task. Their training starts when they turned thirteen. But this kiddo is so eager to be trained.
Their goal is to protect the mansion and any single member of the Traipipattanapong clan with their life.
Their whole family is insured once you are a member of this group. They will receive hundreds of millions when you died protecting us.

This kid has no trace of being a good elite, he looks like a kitten to me.

" What?" I looked at him with disgust.

"I will protect you with my life, sir."

"I don't think you can even pass the Elite exams."

"Just wait for me, sir. I'll be the leader someday."

"Okay, go on. Continue dreaming and stop bothering me." I am not into kids. Actually, I am not into anyone breathing.

"But can I have that strawberry milk too?" What the hell is wrong with this kid?

"Get some in the fridge," I ordered.

"But dad said I can't touch anything inside your fridge. Can you just get a new one and just give me what are you drinking?"

"Annoying kid. Did you just tell me to get it myself?" I asked him.

His dad, Title arrived. He is the brain of the Elite.

"Sorry for my son's behavior, sir. I didn't teach him well." He grabbed his kid's hand. He looks like he was about to cry.

"Here." I handed him the milk and left them. Such a nuisance.

I saw my dad standing at the staircase. "They told me about the unfinished photoshoot. What happened? What did you do again?"

Dad's nagging again. I'll find that photographer and teach him a lesson for telling me to my dad.

"They are annoying me. They are forcing me to smile."

"Can't you just do it for a few seconds? That hard, Cole?" He asked.

"Why would he do something that he doesn't want to?" Here comes my favorite person in the world.

"Dada."

"Here's the best grandfather. Time to exit. I'll talk to you again later, son." Dad left us.

"Why are you here, dada?" I love his presence all the time.

"To visit you, what else would be the reason for visiting here?" This is my dada Tharn, the best grandfather in the whole universe. He is my idol. He is the best in everything he does.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dad too. But it's just that dada's and my brain are pretty much in sync.

"Sorry for not coming to your house earlier. I need to wait for my new collections. It will be delivered today and besides, we just met yesterday." I told him.

"Well, I brought you good news. I found the artist that you've been looking for. He said he can customize toys for you. So think of what animes do you want and contact him. Don't forget to say the magic words to him, Tharn's favorite grandson."

"You are the best dada. But I am the only grandson. Mommy Thea only has a daughter." I chuckled.

"That makes her my favorite granddaughter too."

"Thank you dada. I love you."

"If you love dada then come to our house later for dinner, okay? I need to go back or mama Type will scold dada again."

"Yes, I'll definitely have dinner with you. Tell mama not to cook for me."

"See you."

I kept the calling card inside my wallet. Dada gives me everything I want even before asking.

It was almost evening when my delivery arrived.

I am trying to control myself from exploding. They are late for heaven's sake.

I just signed the shipping documents and asked them to leave right away. They are ruining my mood.

I am unboxing them one by one in the living room when I saw Kai holding a toy gun and running around.

"Leave," I yelled.

"What is that, sir Cole?"

"This is something you can't have in your entire life," I said.

"Why are you m-mean to me?"

"Did you see me being kind to anyone?"
I asked him.

"You are kind to all your family." He replied.

"And are you my family?"

"But we are living in the same house. Can you treat me as your family too?"

"What is wrong with you? Can you just move your ass out of here? Can't you see that I am fucking busy?"

"It is bad swearing." Instead of leaving, he sat beside me.

"I said leave," I yelled.

"One day, you will stop asking me to leave and you'll treat me better than a family." He said confidently.

"Dream on Lil boy. Now, LEAVE!"

A/N: let me start with a younger version of Mew.