54. Jesse And Serena

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓳𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

FIVE WEEKS LATER

THE CULLENS ONCE AGAIN OPENED their house to more of their vampire friends as well as the werewolves as Jackie and Alice's wedding day had finally come. The Denali coven came back from Alaska to witness another of their family members unite and vow forever to each other.

Benjamin was still in town with Valerie, at last after the wedding anyway. They plan to move away either tonight or tomorrow which sent Luna bawling her eyes out because of all the hormones and mood swings.

Luna did accomplish what she wanted to do. It took her a week, day and night, to master her ability. She never stopped until she got it and she couldn't be any happier when she felt her heart beat against her chest as well as the blood flowing through her veins. With the soulmate bond perfectly intact, Jasper once again felt his heart thump in his chest.

They were also able to sleep and it was something they had missed so much. Luna also squealed out loud when she took a bite of shawarma and it didn't taste like dirt. It tasted heavenly and she almost cried. Jasper then realized why Luna loved shawarma so much, it was now his favorite food as well.

They were the happiest, at least for a moment. Pregnancy is still accompanied by hormones and mood swings.

"Welcome." Jasper greeted in his dashing tuxedo as more guests came to witness Jackie and Alice's wedding.

He stood next to Emmett and Edward in the same venue Bella and Edward, and Jasper and Luna got married. They politely greeted the wedding guests and accompanied them to their seats.

Jackie decided that she won't invite anyone from her past. This was her new life and she's starting it with the people that she wants to share it with.

"It's good to see you again." Emmett said when the Denali's joined them.

Eleazar, Carmen, Tanya, Kate, and Garrett had arrived and they were already informed by Carlisle about Luna Hale being pregnant.

"Likewise." Carmen responded.

Garrett then turned to the honey-blonde vampire as he took it upon himself to start the conversation.

"Where's your wife, Jasper? I heard she's got a bun in her oven." Garrett stated.

Jasper smiled genuinely as he thought of his pregnant wife.

"Buns, actually. We're having twins." Jasper stated.

The Denali's eyes widened as their smiles did as well when they heard the amazing news.