Chapter 28

It has been 2 weeks since the incident with Blake and Carlos

It has been 2 weeks since the incident with Blake and Carlos. When the principle had found out what he did, it was mayhem. Blake's dad was shouting at Carlos'. Carlos' mum was shouting at Blake's. You could hardly hear yourself think.

The real mayhem started when my dad and brother arrived.

Flashback

My ears hurt. I put my hands over them. They were screaming at each other. I don't like when people scream. My ears felt as if they were bleeding. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying. They were shouting at the same time

I was sat on one of the coaches in the principles office. Carlos was sat next to me and I was tucked into his side. He was stroking my hair and his other hand was stroking the outer side of my thigh to calm me down. He was whispering sweet words into my hair.

A loud bang was heard on the other side of the room. I shoved my head into Carlos' side and let out a whimper. I didn't like this much noise. I didn't like not being able to hear myself think.

"It's alright darling. It's alright. Don't worry. You're going to be fine."
He pressed a kiss to my forehead and started massaging his finger into my scalp.It felt soo soothing. I leaned my head into his hand and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU IMBECILE? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY ROSIE LIKE YOU DID?"
My body tensed against Carlos'. I knew who that was. That was Antonio. I hugged Carlos tighter. He was definitely angry. So so angry.