Chapter 5

Lrimitive Tribe

"Celtic is the tribe near?" Bai Mu asked feebly looking at the ever-changing scenery-the endless forest.

  It has been three days since they set off, and apart from eating and sleeping, they were flying. He ate the unflavored staple food for another three days. After not eating salt for such a long time, he felt that he had suffered from a lack of appetite and weak limbs. But the big guy carrying him has nothing to do. He once again sighed that it really is not a planetary species!

  "We will be there tomorrow." Celtic knew that the journey was very hard, and during this period of time he took care of Bai Mu.

  "What? Didn't you say that you can arrive in two or three days? Tomorrow is the fourth day." Bai Mu felt very depressed when he thought of eating tasteless food for another day.

  "That refers to when I was on my way alone. You just recovered, and I am worried that your body will not be able to handle it too quickly." Celtic explained patiently.

  "Oh." Knowing that Celtic was also doing him well, Bai Mu didn't say anything, crawling on his back feebly. At the beginning, he was still a little scared, but now he has completely adapted.

  Bai Mu buried his face in Celtic's soft fur, sighed comfortably, and rubbed his face. It's really comfortable. No wonder so many people like fur products, so it must feel comfortable to wear.

  And Celtic, who was rubbed again, blushed with a lion face, but fortunately, it was covered by fur, and he could not see him embarrassed. He cried secretly in his heart, the little female he picked up didn't have the consciousness of being a female at all, and was always daunting on him.

  The next day, the two rushed for a long time. When Bai Mu was preparing for the 100th and Nth questioning, Celtic clearly heard a joyous voice.

  "Look, Bai Mu, the Wing Lion tribe is in front of you."

  Bai Mu looked ahead and saw a huge mountain towering into the clouds. The mountain is steep and there is a cliff on one side. There is a clearing at the foot of the mountain, but no buildings are seen.

  "Is your tribe behind that big mountain?" Bai Mu asked suspiciously.

  "No, it's right in front of that big mountain."

  As the two talked, they were getting closer and closer to the tribe, and Bai Mu finally understood why he didn't see the building. These orcs live in caves. Bai Mu was in his heart, he might have thought of such a situation long ago.

  "Brother, brother, you are back, how is the harvest this time? Tabor has listened to Brother Anqiluo's words." A little golden lion flew towards them staggeringly, shouting to his brother. .

  Bai Mu looked at the little lion's flying posture, he was worried, the little guy seemed to fall down at any time, just like a kid who just learned to walk, swaying and pre-falling.

  "Tabor really isn't naughty?" Celtic knew his naughty brother very well, and it would be difficult for him to stay obediently for ten minutes.

  "Really, if you don't believe me, you can ask Brother Anqiluo." The little guy grumbled with distrust of his elder brother. "Hey, brother, is this the tower of Tabor?"

  "It's not right now." If Celtic were now in human form, he would definitely have a smirk.

  The little lion looked at the female on his elder brother’s back. It seemed that she was just an adult, but she was even more beautiful than the prettiest female in the tribe, Kathy. His eldest brother was very lucky. Go out and pick one back when you get older.

  "Hello, my name is Tabor, I am six years old this year, and Celtic is my brother." The little guy introduced himself to Bai Mu with a smile, but there was a sense of pride in his tone when he mentioned Celtic. .

  Bai Mu looked at the cute little lion in front of him, for some reason he knew he was smiling at himself. "Hello, my name is Bai Mu. I am your brother's friend."

  Bai Mu wanted to reach out and rub the lion's head, but he was afraid that the swaying little guy who seemed to fall at any time would make him fall Oh no.

  "Okay, go back soon. Seeing you are gone, Anqiluo should be worried." Celtic said and flew home.

  "Really, females just like to worry about it." The little lion whispered and complained, and continued to follow behind.

  "Celtic, don't you worry about your brother falling down?" Bai Mu looked at the little guy with some worry and asked.

  "It's okay, this is the only way for every orc to grow up. You can fly very steadily when you fall." Celthic doesn't care, this is commonplace in orc tribes.

  "Then what if it breaks?" Bai Mu, who came to the age when parents on the earth unconditionally spoiled their children, was still a little worried.

  "Don't worry, the orcs are all rough and thick-skinned and can't die." Celtic still looked all right.

  After arriving at the tribe, Bai Mu knew how backward this orc tribe was. They also wear animal skins and live in caves. There are many caves on the cliff of the big mountain he just saw. Celtic said that the highest places lived were young single orcs, and the middle part was young husbands who had just married. Because of the similarity between husband and woman, Bai Mu completely ignored it.

  At the bottom are single females, some old people, badly injured warriors, patriarchs, witches, etc. From time to time you can still see the hole on the stone wall, and the lions rise into the air. The Celtics live in a cave about six meters above the ground.

  People in the clan cast curious eyes when seeing Celtic coming back with a beautiful female. The young orcs did not feel the smell of male orcs on the females, and they were even more eager to try.

  Bai Mu looked at the men around him curiously. Those tall, sturdy men had only a piece of animal skin around their waists, and the fairer and thinner men wore a waistcoat besides the animal skins around their waists.

  Bai Mu was very surprised, why didn't he see a woman? Celtic said there are fewer females, but it's not that there are none? Or is it the same as feudal society, where women don’t show up?

  In this way, Bai Mu came to the cave where Celtic lived with full of doubts. Just before entering the cave, a beautiful blond, seventeen or eighteen years old, greeted him.

  "Brother, you are back, and Tabor doesn't listen to me. He is always naughty and bullies other females." The beautiful boy started pouting and complaining when he saw Celteic.

  "Anqiluo, let me introduce to you. This is Bai Mu. He will live in our house for the time being. You have to take good care of him." Celtic interrupted his complaint and smiled embarrassedly at Bai Mu.

  If he usually disagrees, which little orc is no longer naughty, it is good to be energetic. But when Bai Mu had just arrived, he was worried that Bai Mu thought their children were too noisy and disobedient. Generally, young single females didn't like naughty little orcs.

  "Bai Mu, this is my brother Anqiluo, the only little female in our family."

  After hearing Celtic's introduction, Bai Mu was depressed. How do you think this is a beautiful boy? How can I say it is a female? He looked up and down to Anqiluo but could not see a trace of a woman. Shoulder width, chest level, and throat are all beautiful boys, right?