When You Give Birth

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This one might be a little long cause I wanna get into detail about how I think they would act.

Namjoon

"Namjoon if you do not get your ass to this hospital right now. We're gonna have a problem." I said on the phone with Namjoon.

I was in labor and waiting till my contractions were further apart. And the only person in here with me was his mother.

"Excuse my mouth." I said covering my mouth remembering who was in the room with me and she laughed.

"I'm on my way. Jin could you step on it." Namjoon said.

"We wouldn't be in this if you had a license." I said.

"Are you okay? That's the better thing to say. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I am in the hostpital. In labor. In pain. With a baby about to rip open my vagina. And my baby's father isn't here. But yea. I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"We are around the corner." He said.

"You should have been here. But you decided to leave the house and go half way across town while your 9 month pregnant girlfriend sat at home. Helpless." I said.

"We're on our way in. What room are you in?" He asked.

"212 Namjoon. Bring your ass." I said. And hung up. And like 5 minutes later Namjoon came busting into the room and ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I said panting because my contractions were getting further and further apart.

"Okay we're going to have to prepare you to start pushing. I need everyone to leave except the babies father." The nurse said and Namjoon's mom got up.

"Good luck honey." She said kissing my head.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hold her hand. And don't tell her what to do. I can't help you if you get smacked." She said making me and Namjoon laugh.

But I quickly stopped laughing when that pain started to come again.

"Shit." I said throwing my head back and Namjoon held my hand looking around not knowing what to do.

The doctor got in front of me and the nurse stood next to me while Namjoon stood behind me holding both of my hands.

But the nurse moved next to the doctor to help him.

"Just breathe babe." Namjoon said.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"We need you to do a big push." The doctor said and I took a deep breath and pushed and held Namjoon's hand tight.

And he snatched his hand away holding it in pain.

"Ow." He said.

"There is a human coming out of me. And you're in pain?" I said looking back at him.

"Fair enough. Fair enough." He said giving me his hand back.

And I kept pushing.

"It's crowning. It's crowning." The doctor said. And I pushed harder.

"The head is out." The doctor said.

"Breathe babe." Namjoon said and I listened to him and took a deep breath. And did a push that literally could not hurt worse. And the nurse pulled the baby out the rest of the way and I sighed.