𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Will stares at me intensely as we wait for the next video is being approved by the mods and I grin. I bite my lip as it pops up and I watch the stream with amusement as it is a normal video but the stick bug meme comes up cutting the person who was speaking off at the perfect time and I can't help but giggle a little. Will stares at me in pure shock and it only makes me laugh more.

"I'm sorry," I say in between laughs and a smile creeps onto Will's face.

"River why?" He grins, banging on his desk to keep himself from laughing at me, making me jump which makes him almost laugh harder.

"I dunno," I shrug, little giggles still escaping my lips.

"River doesn't count from this point on," Will says shaking his head, looking back to the camera trying to ignore me as I put a hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing. "Mods, keep track of how many times she laughs," He says and I see a couple mods in the chat say ok and spam how many times I have laughed so far. "Five pounds says that little number right there," Will says putting a little spot that says how many times I have laughed right above the one talking about the thousand pounds. It's at five right now. I think about it for a second.

"Deal," I say and see the chat cheering.

"Deal," Will agrees, sticking his hand out for me to shake it and I punch his open hand. "Rude," He shakes his and I do it again.

We get though a few videos and at the end of each one Will looks over at me to see if I'm laughing which I am proudly not. Then one comes on and I watch it. I laugh a little and slap my hand over my mouth in which Will looks at me with a face of awe and shock.

"River," He shouts and I laugh some more.

"Will," I shout back, trying to stop.

"It wasn't even that funny," He shouts at me, a big smile on his face even though he is probably loud enough for the people downstairs to hear him.

"I'm sorry," I laugh and he glares at me jokingly before standing up. I make a confused face and he pushes his chair in.

"I'm done," Will says and grabs his jacket, keeping his stream on and I stare at him awfully confused. "I'm leaving," He says putting his jacket on.

"Wait what?" I say. confused and I can see his chat saying the same thing just as confused as myself.

"Entertain my stream." Will informs me and I tilt my head to the side. Is he actually going to leave? What the heck.

"Will," I say as he walks out of the camera view. "You can't just," I turn to watch him leave the room and I just stare at the door extremely confused on what just happened. "Oh he is gone." I inform his chat and laugh a little, pouting a little when I see my laugh count go up by one.

"I'll be right back child," He says, popping his head back into the office and a relieved smile pops onto my face. "I was only joking." He explains patting my head a little when I stick my tongue out at him.

"I was panicking." I say and his chat is commenting on our conversation, laughing at the way we interact when this is just how we are daily.

"You love me." Will grins and I slap his hand away.

"Bully," I comment and he pouts a little at the door and we watch as someone walks down the hall, giving us both a confused look which makes us both laugh.

"Be right back," He says and starts to leave again.

"Get me some crisps," I say and he freezes to look at me awfully confused.

"I'm," He starts to talk but I pout.

"Please," I ask and he stares at me.

"Fine." He caves and closes the door to the office and I cheer happily.

"Hi chat." I greet the people who are talking to me in the chat. I lean forwards and rest my elbows on the table and moving his laptop so I can see the chat a bit better. After talking to them for a few seconds an idea hits me. "Can we get something trending in Twitter?" I ask and see people saying that they would do it and smile. "Yeah? What should we get trending?" I ask, trying to think while also reading the messages that fly by. "We are not getting just River trending, stop it." I laugh as that flies past in the chat. "They'll think you guys are just talking about water or something." I inform them and see some more ideas fly past. "Soot Siblings?" I read and it makes sense. "We could do Soot Siblings." I nod a bit even though they can't see me. "Let's get it trending," I shout a little and see people spamming it in chat while others inform me that they are Tweeting it out now. A few minutes pass and I hear the door open, watching as Will walks back into the room and looks around.

"What chaos have you caused?" Will asks, looking at me because he knows me too well. I raise my hands and give him an innocent smile.

"None," I say, trying to sound very convincing.

"Is she lying chat?" Will asks and I grin to myself when I see them all either spamming 'Soot Siblings' or defending me. Of course there are a few that are trying to tell him the truth but they fly past quickly.

"See," I say and Will looks at me. "Chat agrees that I am not lying." I nod and he looks at me suspicious. "I was very good while you went out and got me crisps." I tell Will who hands me the bag and I grin happily, popping one into my mouth.

"Why are most of them spamming Soot Siblings?" Will asks and I shrug.

"Because they love is," I say and he sees someone say that we are trending number four on Twitter in the United States already and I assume that we are also trending in the UK as well.

"Why are we trending on Twitter River?" Will asks and I smile innocently, watching chat laugh at our interaction again.