Chapter 6

The Great Wizard       

"Hello, Brother Bai Mu, my name is Anqiluo. You are so beautiful, and I am seventeen this year and I will be an adult after three years. Brother Baimu, are you an adult?" Anqiluo stared excitedly Bai Mu kept on twittering, this is most likely his brother's partner.

  Bai Mu frowned. He was a man. He couldn't be happy even if he was praised as being pretty. "I'm twenty-seven years old, and I'm not a female, so I can't describe it as beautiful."

       "Hey, you look like you just turned twenty! And you don't look like an orc?" Looking at Bai Mu suspiciously.

  Seeing this, Celtic quickly pulled his brother aside, and quietly told him that Bai Mu had been seriously injured and his brain was a little confused. Don't irritate him too much. Just wait for Da Wu to take a look.

  Bai Mu ignored the mysterious and whispering brothers, and looked at the cave curiously. The cave is a bit damp, but it is very clean and has a slight smell of grass. There are also two small holes in the cave. There are stone beds and thick animal skins. It is obvious that this is the bedroom. There are many well-maintained animal skins in the cave. In the corner of the cave, there is a simple stove made of stone, and a large clay pot is placed on it.

  Bai Mu was very curious about what the two brothers said, because after that, Anqiluo looked at him sympathetically and admitted that he was a male.

  At this time, the little lion also flew back, turning into a white, tender, fleshy little lion, plunged into the pile of things that Celtic had brought back.

  "Brother, you said you brought me the meat of Lulumon, where is my meat." Lulumon is a timid and alert little animal that is difficult to capture. But the meat is delicate and delicious, whether it is used for soup or grilled, it is very delicious.

  When Celtic went out, he asked Tabor to listen to Anqilius words in exchange, and promised to bring him the meat of Lulumon. Animal meat rots slowly in the mainland of Bayus, and the weather is cool now, so even if Celtic brings prey back from a long distance, there is no need to worry about deterioration.

  "Brother will bring it to you next time." Celtic knew that he had made a mistake, and promised him to make it up later.

  Bai Mu's face was reddened, if he remembered correctly, that Lulu Beast was actually eaten by him. He unexpectedly robbed the kid for food.

  Suddenly he remembered the local specialty-spiced yak meat that he bought while traveling. He was destined to compensate the little lion. After so many days, he didn't even think of eating it.

  "Tabor, this is for you. I'm sorry that your Lulu beast was eaten by your brother." Bai Mu said, his face turned red, and he found a pack of beef jerky from his boarding bag.

  "What's this?" Tabor wrinkled his nose, smelling a scent of food, and asked curiously.

  "This is delicious meat, you must have never eaten it." Bai Mu opened the outer package, handed a piece to Tabor, and another piece to Anqiluo. Then he looked at Celtic with a curious look and gave him a piece.

  "Brother Bai Mu, this is really delicious, but it's much better than Lulumon's meat." Tabor quickly solved this delicious jerky that he had never eaten before, looking eagerly at the leftovers in Bai Mu's hands. of.

  "Brother, if you give those to me, I won't care if you eat my Lulu beast." Little lion said in a soft and waxy voice.

  Bai Mu amusedly looked at the little lion who tried to pretend to be calm, but kept aiming at the jerky.

  "I gave Bai Mu to eat your Lulu beast. Nothing to do with you." Celtic gave the little lion a thud. The little lion's aggrieved tears were streaming down.

  Bai Mu looked at the two brothers embarrassedly, and immediately passed the beef jerky on his hand to the little lion, and Tabor smiled immediately after taking it.

  "Big Brother Bai did you make that yourself? It's delicious." Anqiluo said, his eyes swept across the beef jerky that Tabor was holding tightly in his arms.

  "No." Upon hearing these words, Anqiluo was obviously disappointed. But Bai Mu's next words made him happy again. "This is not difficult. I will have the opportunity to find all the ingredients for you to eat."

  "Really?" Anqiluo was surprised.

  "Big Brother, if Brother Bai Mu can't be the tower of Tabor, I won't recognize you as Big Brother." Tabor is even more direct. Anqiluo also nodded in agreement.

  "What is that tower?" Bai Mu heard this name for the second time today.

  "It's my brother's partner!" Little Tabor looked innocent.

  Bai Mu desperately told himself, don't be angry, don't be angry, Tong Yan Wuji, the wind blows away, saying that the little guy is talking about a partner, not a wife, don't think too much. And this big man is indeed of the same kind, and most likely he likes himself. If he hadn't met Zuo Zirui, he would be happy to accept him, but now he just wants to lick the wound silently by himself, and dare not try easily. However, the acceptance of gay people in this world is really high.

  "Anqiluo, please sort out the prey I brought back. I will first take Bai Mu to see the Great Witch."

  "What do you do to see the Great Witch?" Bai Mu didn't understand.

  "Let him show you if your body is healed." Celtic told the truth. Bai Mu thought about it and it made sense, don't leave any sequelae and suffer when he gets old, so he readily agreed.

  Celtic led Bai Mu to a large cave at the foot of the mountain, which was filled with a strong smell of medicine. When Bai Mu entered the cave, he saw a benevolent old man sitting on a boulder in the cave: "My child, you are finally here, and the great god has not given up on his people."

  Bai Mu was shocked when he heard this sentence. This person is waiting for himself, how does he know he will come. "Do you know me?" Bai Mu asked uncertainly.

  "I don't know you, but I know you will come, and I also know that you are from another dimension." The great witch looked at Bai Mu lovingly. Bai Mu was nervous about what he said.

  "Don't be nervous, Baiyis Continent has also come to God's messenger before, and he taught us to make pottery." The big witch saw his nervousness and smiled comfortingly at him.

  "Where is that person?" Bai Mu was excited, and that person might be his fellow.

  "The messenger of the god returned to the embrace of the god 60 years ago because he couldn't adapt to the life in the mainland of Bayus." The great witch began to describe with a look of admiration the little by little of the god's envoy coming 60 years ago.

  From the narration of the great witch, Bai Mu learned that there are no women in this world, only male orcs and females. A female is a relatively thin man who can give birth to offspring. I really don't know what the principle is, just as he doesn't know why people can become beasts, and beasts can become people. The great god who created this world is really a'god' character, and one thing is certain, that great god must be gay.

  And the previous envoy was probably his fellow, who was also a fan of sadness. That person is probably an unknown potter, or a straight man. When I arrived in this all-curved world, I was frightened and confused, and I couldn't adapt to the backward living conditions here, so I just tried to teach these people to burn pottery.