𓇽 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?𓇽

my eyes flutter open, i feel something wrapped around me and i attempt to sit up, but i'm held tight.

i whine, opening my eyes completely. i'm in an unfamiliar car, the roof light is on, and i observe as niki drives steadily. she sits quietly, listening as the passenger rants to her quickly, but in a controlled tone. the conversation becomes more audible as i snap back into reality. "really tommy she's never been high before. i doubt she'll even remember it." i hear niki say.

"tommy-?" i mumble, reaching for the back of the headrest of the passenger seat, but before i can reach it i feel a soft hand pull mine down.

"not right now cassidy. he's freaking out." i hear a voice that i recognize as travis say. i nod, realizing i'm in travis's lap i tense up a bit. we were in a car that wasn't wilburs. there were three rows of seats, cooper and noah sat in travis and i's row, my legs resting on cooper's lap. minx is passed out in the very last row, buried under a heated blanket.

travis leans his head back against the seat and closes his eyes. everyone in the car was either drunk, or high. or both. niki was clearly in no state to drive but since wilbur and tubbo took the other car they had no designated driver.

i allow my head to fall back onto travis as i watch the buildings fly by. i check my phone, i see a few missed calls from wilbur but brush it off, seeing as i wouldn't have wanted to wake anyone in the car up.

after a few minutes we pull into the airbnb, i notice the light on in the room where tubbo, niki and wilbur slept.

i sigh, i hear niki mumble something to tommy and then turn back to face me. when she sees i'm awake she smiles, "i'll be back in a bit, i'm taking these guys back to their hotel." i nod, climbing out of travis's lap and opening my door. i step out, bracing myself against the car, since my high still hadn't fully worn off.

tommy grabs my hips, steadying me. i thank him silently and he gives me a gentle pat. he walks me inside and helps me up the stairs.

i take a deep breath, i feel my legs begin to wobble as he leads me to toby's door. i can hear quiet talking inside. i immediately recognize the voices as toby and wilbur.

"you first?" tommy asks, and i nod, peeling myself myself off of tommy and knocking on the door.

"come in" i hear wilbur say, and i inhale sharply, not quite ready for what was going to greet me behind the door.

and i was right. i wasn't ready.

toby sits on his bed, beside wilbur. his eyes are clearly bloodshot, and rubbed red. he looks at me and flinches slightly, more tears beginning to flow.

wilbur pushes past me, giving me a quick pay on the shoulder before shutting the door behind us.

"wilbur told me you won't remember." he chokes, crossing his arms across his stomach.

"remember?" i ask. i'm given another flinch as a response.

"you've already forgotten." he mumbles, standing up. i watch as he walks toward me, wrapping me in a hug.

"you're so oblivious.." he says, sniffling into my shoulder.

"oh T, what's wrong love, what's happened?" i say, hugging him tightly. i try and think back to the beach. i remember crying. and i remember throwing up. everything else seemed to be too fuzzy to quite put my finger on.

"cassidy." he says, putting his hands on the side of my face. i look at him. i mean really look at him. the pain in his eyes hurt me, and i immediately feel the need to hold his face as well.

"cassidy. i'm your best friend. we have been since we were little. cassie how could you be so oblivious to how i feel?" he whispers, squinting his eyes at me.

"tubbo what are you on ab-" i begin to say.

i'm cut off by toby's lips meeting my own.

i'm frozen, i don't know what to think, here i am, leaning against a wall while my best friend kisses me. he lingers for longer than he should, we'd been here for maybe a few seconds at this point.

i hear the door open.

"tubbo, what the fuck are you doing?"