Death? Perfection?

~~~

"I have no idea on what you are trying to say. I am not artificial human that you have spoken of." Naruto smirked at what Enryu just said. He was backed in a corner once more.

"You may be much more powerful than me, but my cunningness and scheming is much more superior than you can possibly be." Naruto stood tall as he stood right in front of Enryu.

"You know, without that Holy Blade of yours, you aren't as intimidating as I thought you'd be." Naruto said as his eyes ignited into the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You should be. Your strength still pales in comparison against me with or without the Holy Blade." Enryu tried changing the topic of that they were on.

"But, how about you just admit it. There is no doubt in my mind that you are the artificial human that Orochimaru spoke of in those notes that he took while he groomed you up." Naruto saw an incoming punch.

He narrowly dodged it from point-blank radius.

"Geez. You are going to have to be much more careful on how you throw those punches at me. 'Cause if you don't, you'll lose an arm because of me. Like what, don't underestimate me just because I don't have a Holy Blade like you." Naruto told Enryu as his eyes spun at a rapid rate.

Naruto jumped in the air as a another punch came hurling towards him.

Shit! If I don't be careful I'll be turning into a damn dead corpse! Naruto thought as a bead of sweat trickled from his forehead and down to his cheek. A nervous grin appeared on his face.

Naruto saw Enryu jump up and outstretch his hand towards Naruto's feet. He huffed as as a black skeletal ribcage and an arm appeared out of Naruto's body. His Susano'o hurled its arm and slapped Enryu away.

Naruto landed back onto the ground. He looked up and saw Enryu also stand his ground and stomped his feet onto the ground to gain his footing back.

"How would you know if I was? There is no traces of me in those notes you speak of." Enryu said as he rushed towards to Naruto. He jumped back as Enryu got closer to him.

"You just indirectly admitted to me that you are the artificial clone. And how I know that it is you — I guess you can just call it deduction and reasoning. Quite a simple method. Just weeded out what made sense and what did not make sense." Naruto told Enryu as he dodged a kick.

"So, what if I am that artificial being? It doesn't change anything!" Enryu yelled as he punched the ground below them. Naruto gritted his teeth as he tried to withstand his ground.

Naruto suddenly felt Enryu's fist get connected to his abdomen. "AGGHH!" Naruto screamed in pain as he was punched away. Blood escaped Naruto's mouth.

Damn. He can still pack a punch. Fuck you. Naruto thought as crashed landed on the destroyed crater. He shook and shrugged off the pain and jumped back up again like nothing ever happened.

Naruto looked back for a second and saw that the others were doing quite well. He nodded as he saw Choji roll down Airu and Itoh at the same time. Naruto quickly looked back. Enryu was no longer there.

Shit. I shouldn't have tried looking around. Naruto thought as he scanned the crater around him. He saw absolutely nothing that could pinpoint Enryu's position.

That can only mean. . . Naruto thought as he dodged a slam in a nick of time. He used his cloak to cover the dirt that was being spread due to the shockwave created by Enryu.

He was in the air. Naruto thought as he looked at Enryu.

"What is your motivation? What do you strive for by the end of this forsaken war?" Naruto asked at Enryu as they stood in front of each other in the very large crater. The frosty wind blew pass them.