Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara:

"DAMMIT!"

I groan angrily as I fustratedly throw a tree across the forest floor I feel me and Harper growl in anger.

"Why does everyone try to dictate what I do?! Why doesn't anyone understand me?! Why is it so freaking hard for them to listen?!"

"Now maybe if you asked them you would know."

I roll my eyes at the voice.

"Selene now is not the time!"

"The hell do you think you are talking to your elder like dat?"

I rein in Harper as I turn around to see my mother and Selene sitting next to the pond. Selene and my mother raise an eyebrow at me in amusement.

"You know how to shut up?"

I honestly didn't know what to say. .y dead mother who I havent seen in years was standing in front of me... spiritually that is. I hate to admit but I almost forgot wht she looked like because it's been so long but the memory of her had always been strong. Now seeing her in person with her beauty reminds me of all the vulnerable moments I've had with my mom and how much I missed those simple times.

With tears running down my eyes I slowly walked to hug my mom.

"Mommy!"

Mom smiles gently at me.

"Hello my baby girl."

I sniff as I remember the argument with my baby sisters.

"I- I failed mom.. I'm not good enough."

Mom smiles gently knowing what I'm talking about.

"Sweetheart you've always done the best you can. And as for your sisters.... they'll learn on their own."

I smiled lightly knowing it wasn't that simple and wiped my face.

"So. What are you guys doing here?"

Selene dips her toes in the water and smiles at me.

"We.. are here to help you."

I pointed at myself as I was taken off guard.

"Me? I don't need anything right now. Come back later."

My mother glares at me.

"Listen to your elders and hush your mother!"

I nod and tried to calm down my emotions. Lately I've been off edge with being ordered around along with the fact I'm used to holding the reins for years it's difficult to not feel angry.

"What do I need help with then."

Selene plays with the water as she continued.

"Have you ever connected with Ocean, Harper, and River?"

I nod unsure of where this is going.

"Yah I'm able to use their powers easily and they are able to use mine. Isn't that what you mean?"

Mom shakes her head.

"When a goddess, which is what you are, has multiple or any goddess in her she has to learn how to connect with them. The stronger the bond the easier it is to become one with that counterpart in times of need."

"Ok. Well how do I do that?"

Mom and Selene give each other a look and point to the pond.

"Let's bond with Ocean first. What you need to do is slowly breathe in and out. Feel the changes of the pond Kiara."

I nod as I slowly feel comfortable with its presence.

"Next, slowly have Ocean come forward."

I do as told as I hear her voice.

"Hello darling. It's been a while."

I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Kiara! Pay attention!"

Seeing Selene giving me a stern glare I decided to ask Ocean later.

"Now walk into the pond and stay underwater. Remember Ocean and you have to be in control.This will help you gain a stronger bond with any liquid form and your goddess."

"How long do I need to be under?"

"You will know when you feel it in your body."

As me and Ocean slowly walk underwater I ask one last question.

"How do I connect with Harper and River?"

I see Selene lips moving but the water already covered over my ears. And  before I knew it me and Ocean was as the bottom of the pond. The feeling was relaxing as I felt a surge of energy swirl in my body and a cooling sensational feeling.