A/N

Ack I'm so sorry- I haven't updated in like over a week.

I was working on the new chapter and then all of a sudden I had tests coming up for school and things became a bit of a mess. I'll do my best to post another chapter soon, I swear!

On an unrelated note, I've been thinking of starting another book (after I finish this one). It's probably going to be based off of a game that I've been playing recently. Like this one, it probably won't be the best in terms of storyline quality, as most of my stories are just me spewing thoughts into sentences, but I'm pretty excited to write it!

Would y'all read something like that? There'll probably be some crushes and whatnot, since I have a bad habit of, well, not doing that. Also, I really wanna add angst but I suck at doing that.

Anyways, thank you to the fifty or so of you that have kept up with this story so far, despite its lack of originality. For some reason, I don't like reading cliche's/overused plots but I absolutely love writing them. They're pretty fun!

Anyways, just wanted to fill you all in (or at least, the few dozen that have read the whole thing) on a few things, since I don't really have an update schedule. I try to do it as often as I can but sometimes things just straight up suck, you know?

Anyways, thank you for listening to my ted talk.

~ November 28th, 2020 ~

A little update:

OH MY GOODNESS WE'RE OVER 200 VOTES?!

I honestly can't express how grateful I am through words, especially since I've been pretty inactive these past few weeks. Ironically enough, I started this book to just write off my stress levels but people are actually reading it.

So to all of you guys reading- thank you so much!

Lots of love from Canada~

💖💖💖

~ December 9th, 2020 ~