29

*May be a little triggering*

"Please stop. What do you want from me?" I whimpered.

"I want us to be together. My mom named me Peter after Peter Pan. She loved that movie.. She told me to try and stay young as long as I possibly can. You make me feel young. I have to have you." I cringed as he ran his fingers down my face and tried to look me in the eyes.

"Why are you doing all this!? Your mom wouldn't want this."

"Shut up! You don't know anything. Now, you aren't cooperating!" He yelled and threw something at the wall. "You don't want to be with me, so you get a consequence! Now what should we do here." He picked a tool off his table and came over to me, cutting my leg once again. I cringed as the blade cut across my skin. I watched as the blood seeped out. Then he stabbed my leg again, right below the last cut. That one hurt. I gritted my teeth and threw my head back against the pole.

"Now now, one last time? You're mine," he sneered.

I shook my head and this time, he stabbed me right in the stomach. I screamed in agony.

"Whoops. It must have slipped," he shrugged. He took my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "It's a shame. Such a pretty girl. Wasting your life away with girls. Wasting your time not being with me."

"Go to hell," I gritted. Blood came up to my mouth and I spit in his face. My vision started to get clouded as I lost more blood. I seen him smirk and let go of my chin, my head fell to the side, I couldn't hold it up myself anymore. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, and darkness took over me as I heard yelling in the background.

*****

Sarah held Kaleb in her arms as he cried. It's been a few days since Kodi has gone missing. He knew something was wrong. He sees her everyday and it's been three since he last seen her. He missed his momma. I leaned my hands against the counter and put my head in my hands. My mom was at the police station and Kacy was at dad's house. Dad wanted to help but we made him hold off. He would do some real damage. So we gave him Kacy to watch because then he would behave.

"It's okay," Sarah hushed Kaleb.

"What the fuck guys. You didn't tell me what was happening!?" Kenny barged through the door. "I don't watch the news! How was I supposed to know when you guys don't tell me. I had to find out from social fucking media!"

"Quiet down would ya? It slipped ours minds! We're trying to find her and keep this all on the down low, but obviously that didn't work," I scolded.

He gritted his teeth and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm going to look for her," Kenny said and practically ran out of the house before we could say anything. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Kaleb continued to wail.

"Well Sarah, you said you wanted a baby. Now's the time to test your skills," I smiled softly at her.

"And I'm already not good at parenting," she sighed and bounced Kaleb more.

"No that's not it. I think mother mothers just automatically have an instinct on what to do, and already have a good bond between her and the baby as soon as it's placed in her arms. Since Kaleb isn't yours, it's harder," I rubbed her arm. She nodded at me and went back trying to soothe Kaleb. "Let's go to the music room. I can't exactly sing like Kodi can, but I can play the piano."

She smiled at me, "I remember you playing it for me. It's been a while."

She followed me to the room and I immediately sat on the bench and started playing. I sighed into the music. I haven't played in a while. As I was playing, I heard Kaleb's cries slowly come to a stop and I seen his baby blue eyes watching me. I smiled softly, seeing his eyes start to droop, probably exhausted from the sobbing he just did for the last half an hour.