Seven

"So

"So... They bitch about 500 bucks?". Xiumin says, after I told him what happen yesterday at the Kim's. "Yes". I said. "What a bunch of pussies". Xiumin clicked his tongue. "Anyway, guess what I found". Xiumin gets up from his bed and puts a poster in my face.

 Xiumin gets up from his bed and puts a poster in my face

I looked at it and looked at Xiumin. "Ar-are you trying to pimp me out?". I asked and Xiumin slaps me in my head. "No you idiot!". Xiumin yelled. "Then get this scam out of my face". I said. "Eh?". Xiumin looks at the poster. "It didn't look fishy to me". Xiumin said. "You have no sense of danger". I sighed.

"I don't and I blame my mom for that". Xiumin said. "But what are we going to do for money Jimin?". Xiumin asked. "We can't work cause of the scholarship and if we weren't on the scholarship, the only jobs we can get is on campus". Xiumin said. "I don't know". I rubbed my head and sighed like hundred times.

"You still got your hidden bank account right?". I asked. "Hell no". Xiumin said. "And I'm mad that you asked that". Xiumin jumps on his bed. "Oh! How about we milk the brothers?". Xiumin suggest. "Milk them sexually or financially?". I asked. "You little nasty bastard". Xiumin said.

"If you want to have all that milk to yourself, then be my guest, I'll have the money". Xiumin said. "Golddigger". I said. "I'm a moneyhoe... They ain't got no gold". Xiumin says and I laughed. "Do they have gold?". Xiumin asked. "I don't know". I shrugged. "Useless ass bitch, I swear to god". Xiumin groaned.

"Get your fat ass up, literally, and go find out!". Xiumin shouts. "You go! Your man was looking for you anyway!". I shouted back. "That man is a whole bottom! I can't work with that!". Xiumin yells. "Well go get Taehyung!". I yelled. "He's a yandere for your ass!". Xiumin yelled. "Don't you fucking jinx me with that shit!".

"Jinx! Hex! Curse! Voodoo shit!". Xiumin starts throwing tea leaves at me. "Bitch! Stop!". I yelled. "May these give you a dangerous life!". Xiumin says. "Boogie, woogie bitch!". Xiumin yells. "I still have your naked drunk baby shark video, I will sell it to Jin". I said. "Yo, you play to fucking much". Xiumin said. "Clean my bed peasant". I said and walked out.

Xiumin watches Jimin leaves and nodded his head. "Aight... I got you bitch". Xiumin smirked.

"Just you wait".