Fight For Your Family

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"There's no end, there is no goodbyeDisappear with the nightNo time"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"There's no end, there is no goodbye
Disappear with the night
No time"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

We had made it inside the Ministry, Harry and Nezz sprinted down the corridors till we entered a huge room full of crystal balls.

The balls were filled with a swirling white cloud. What the hell was this place?

We all slowed our pace trying to find what Harry was looking for.

Nezz slipped her hand into mine, it was slightly sweaty but I didn't mind. I gripped it firmly, determined to protect the girl I loved. This time, she wouldn't face the fight alone, this time we'd do it together.

"I-I don't understand!" Nerezza stressed, running her hand through her short hair.

"He should be here" Harry uttered in confusion.

We'd come to a stop, obviously in the place where Sirius should've been. Hermione picked up one of the white globes, she studied it curiously before passing it over to Harry. I pulled Nerezza closer to my side as my twin stood on the other side of her protectively.

We all had our wands drawn, ready for anything.

"Harry, Nezz. It has your names on it" Hermione pointed to the golden lettering.

Harry inspected the object, palming it in his hands. Everyone looked around the room curiously, moving from the others but not too far that we'd be separated.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal...but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives." The swirls in the sphere whispered poetically, "the last remaining Kenesis Witch shall make the ultimate sacrifice" it hissed.

"Harry!" Luna called out.

Harry marched to the front of the group with his wand lit up with the lumos spell. He stood in line with Nerezza, George and I as we protected the group with our wands drawn defensively and Nerezza's hands glowing with red magic.

A masked figure stepped towards us ominously. Their steps echoed in the darkened room, their black cloak dragging behind them dramatically.

"Where's my father!" Nerezza demanded bravely.

"Answer her. Where's Sirius?" Harry repeated when she'd received no answer.