- 𝟓𝟓

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE'S HEART thumped in her chest. gunshots were being fired left and right. what were they going to do? they knew where carol was on the floor, trying to shoot her as she used axel's body as a shield on the floor.

     someone on the guard tower was shooting too. rosaline crouched low and ran behind one of the metal benches, pressing her rifle down and aiming for anyone that was shooting at them. she fired her rifle, the knockback surprising her at first before she got used to it.

     there was someone dead already.

     rosaline spotted the woman behind the bus, shooting back at the governor's people, "get behind the wall!" she screamed at carl and beth. rhaegar joined them as he knew he'd be no use with people firing off guns.

     the girl followed shortly, leaning against the metal and firing back occasionally when it seemed clear and that their people were reloading. it was hard to hit anything as they were so far away.

     suddenly, silence.

     rosaline peeked out slightly, anticipating something more. carl went to look but she put a hand in front of him, stopping him. the door opened and maggie ran out with more guns, handing one to beth.

     maggie ran to cover behind a metal box of some sorts, trying to cover carol so the woman could get to safety. rosaline joined the shooting, trying to take the person at the watchtower down. beth passed her the other m4.

     people stopped as a distant engine roared in the distance. the green-eyed girl scanned the woods, trying to see what was going to come out. a whole van was approaching, a bus more like. it broke straight through their front gate. there was a copper grate at the back.

     rosaline's eyes widened as she realized what it was, "that's a walker cage!" she rasped out, "hershel's down there, he went to speak to rick!"

     immediately, she opened fire on the walkers in the field attempting to take out various of them before they managed to find the elderly man hidden in the grass. it would have been convenient if rhaegar could go down there to take them down but he would get shot on sight.

     there were walkers in their front yard. rosaline turned around to the man at the watchtower, shooting at the time as maggie managing to kill the man stood there. that was their cue. her eyes landed on the governor as the door to his car slammed and he rode away just like that - leaving them with biters to finish them off.

     rosaline looked at her dog, "go!" she commanded letting the german shepherd thunder through the fields at the walkers to barrel into them delivering killing bites to their skulls.

     outside the fence, her green orbs landed on something she couldn't believe. daryl and merle burst through the woods, helping rick against walkers that had crowded around him.