𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

I smiled as I posted a picture of Nunie, Capri, and I in high school with the song "Best Friend" by Brandy playing in the background.

"Through the good times and the bad ones, whether I lose or if I win. I know one thing that never changes and that's you as my best friend," I hummed, waving my finger. Taking a look at my new full set that I had gotten done yesterday, I smiled, admiring my nails. Of course I couldn't get them long, but I'd learned to love them short.

Yawning from the tiredness I endured from only getting two hours of sleep, I leaned back into the bench I was sitting on, watching Moe play around at the park.

Lifting my watch up to my eye sight, I noticed it was 7:23. I'd let him play for about ten more minutes then leave, so I could get him ready for bed.

"Z!" I turned my head sharply, watching as a sweat covered Zymeir made his way over to me.

"Huh?"

He lifted his shirt to collect some of the sweat that was coming down his face, but I was too busy looking at his abs to hear him. They added to his sex appel even though I barely seen him shirtless.

"I'm surprised you still here," he huffed, talking as he walked towards me, sitting down beside me. "I'm about to go."

"Ok. You was playing your ass off huh?"

He chuckled, licking his lips. "Hell nah, that was light work. It's just hot as fuck out here," he explained while grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

I nodded, agreeing with his statement. "I'm surprised, I'm leaving in about 10 minutes or so." He didn't reply so I looked at him to see him texting someone. Me being the nosey person I am, I looked at the contact. Brittany. My mind began to think about who that could be. He never mentioned a Brittany to me.

"Uh..." His voice slightly startled me. "Alright, I'll wait for you," he looked at me.

I looked in his eyes, trying to read him. It was hard.. he rarely showed emotion by his body language.

"You don't have to."

"I will," his phone went off, making him look back down at it. It was the same person. He sighed deeply, turning his phone back off.

"That's mean," I rambled out, instantly regretting it.

Mind your business girl.

He shrugged, "I don't care. Shit irritating." I hummed in return not knowing what to say.

Kicking out my legs, I looked at the crocs that sat on my feet. The BLM fist and brown faced boy jibbets on them made me smile.

"You always got on some crocs," he chuckled while grabbing my thigh, pulling it on his leg.

I watched him closely, trying to control my hormones. "I'm on my feet all day, they're comfortable."

"Word, I heard that. I'on get any though."

"Get some," he began to knead my calf, almost making me moan out loud from the feeling. The soreness from my muscles created a.. good feeling pain that was way, way overdue. "Maybe."

Shit.

My head fell back as I felt him press along my bone. When I looked back up, I saw him looking at me, making me blush from embarrassment. "That feels nice."