28|Carbonara

Carbonara?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You enter the room with a defeated sigh escaping your mouth. After attending the disciplinary meeting regarding the previous mess exhausted you enough to let yourself sleep for the next ten years.

You slam your body on the bed and in about ten seconds, you let your exhaustion drive you into a slumber. You may have a lot in your head but you need to recharge yourself for the time being.

Mum; you saw your mother walking beside you, playing with you, telling you that it didn't matter if your dad had left you. 'Not every man are like your father' she told you.
However, more you grew up more you realised, the dollhouse next to you was all a fantasy, the reality was much more sinister.

Taehyung; you remember seeing that beautiful smile for the first time. You loved the way Taehyung made you feel. You are now smiling, feeling the warmth and affection. He smelled like home, the scent of familiarity made you cave into him more and more. He always took care of you and made you feel loved, because he isn't like your father or any other males you've encountered so far. He is different. Beautiful and different.

"TAE!" You scream, breathing heavily when you were forced to wake up from your dreams.

What the hell?! Where is Tae?! The entire day today and yesterday after the incident, you have yet to see him. Oh God, please let him be okay! You desperately plead before collecting yourself to get up.

You get up and run to the washroom to splash some water on your face and brush your teeth to fully wake yourself up. Pulling a comfortable hoodie on yourself, you run out of the room. You walk upstairs where Taehyung's new room was supposed to be. However, you felt yourself getting disappointed and utterly scared when he was not found in the room. Pressing your hand against your mouth, you attempt to cool down and think reasonably.

Feeling utterly lost and defeated, you decide to run to your friend's room. Banging against the room desperately, you call out. "V! Jimin! Open up!" You panic.

The door was opened a minute later. You get invited by a sleepy Jimin. "Hey, Y/n?" He squints his eyes to get a better view. "Are you crying?"

You sniffle back the sob when you see him coming to you and wordlessly embrace you. "Oh my god, what happened? Come inside."

You wipe your tears before entering. Jimin calls V to wake up and you see the other friend of yours shifting before cursing a few times. "Jimin! I was sleeping!" He moans, still having no idea of your presence.

"Y/n?" When he was fully awake, he sprints his way to you. "What happened?!" He worryingly asks after seeing your burning eyes.

"Tae..."

"What happened to Tae?" He cups your cheeks, wiping the tear that rolled from your eyes.

"I can't find him-" You choke on your words.

It was now V's turn to get worried. "What do you mean you can't find him? Did you check his room?"

You nod vigorously. "Maybe he's with Jungkook? Let me call him." Jimin states and already reaching his table to grab the phone.

"I should have been more careful-"

"Shut up, Y/n. He is not a child. He will be fine." V tells you and himself as well. "Jungkook said he doesn't know where Tae is," Jimin calls out from the back.

That made your heart clench yet again, reminding you the reality. You needed to find him as soon as possible, safe and smiling in front of you.