Chap 25 - Talking Civil

Ok. Hear me out. My family members doesn't know I'm on wattpad right now. If they knew they won't be happy. But well you see, I can't stay away from wattpad. Cuz Wattys is my life.

So this is a secret. Shshhhh! 🤐 Don't tell anyone I'm on wattpad.

Oh and I missed you guys! 😘

Aerowyn's pov

______________

Hours after Artorius left, I got up since I'm feeling ok now. I went to the changing room and wore my clothes which still had blood on them and got out. I was about to jump out of the window when I saw the computer screen and froze. It was a sample of my blood. I saw the golden light that's moving in it.

What the fuck?

Shit! They might find out!

I hurried and deleted all of it from the computer, earsed history and took my blood sample tube and ran towards the window. I jumped out of the window. I landed on my feet. I ran towards the wood as fast as I can.

I ran into the wood and ran towards the boarder. I saw Warren there.

"shit. Winnie! What are you doing here?" he asked me. "he got my blood sample. I need to burry it. Or else he will find out." I answered panicked.

"where are you going to hide it?" he asked. "I'm going to the unclaimed territory nearby and burn it." I said. "hurry then. It's only going to be a matter of seconds before he finds out that you left." he said. I nodded and hurried out of the border.

It was then I heard the howl of anger. Oh fuck!

"go fast!" Warren yelled and threw a lighter and I caught and ran.

I reached the spot where I accepted my sister in to my pack. I took the lighter and accidentally dropped it when I heard a thunderous growl...

...right behind me.

How the hell is he so fast?

I turned around to see him. My eyes widened. I looked at the lighter and then at the test tube with my hand. I turned around to run again.

"don't you dare run away! You won't make it so far before I catch you." he said in dangerously low voice stalking towards me. I didn't care. I ran. I ran with all my might. As fast as I can.

I ran and ran. I can literally hear him nearing.

Suddenly, he tackled and the worst thing ever happened. The fucking test tube fell out of my hand and rolled a bit far away. "shit!" I yelled.

"get off me!" I yelled at Artorius. He didn't. He just lay on top of me. "get your fat ass off me!" I yelled again.

"you ran away." he said near my ears making my breath hitch. I tried to ignore him and try to reach for the test tube. "you took the test tube too." he said. "why?" his lips brushed my earlobe.

"s-stop." I stuttered. "mean it." he drew his tongue across my earlobe. "please." I whimpered. "please what baby?" he asked seductively. "st-top. Artorius." I said breathlessly. He growled in approval and bit my ear lightly.