And Just Like That

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I'm paralyzedWhere are my feelings?I no longer feel thingsI know I should"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I'm paralyzed
Where are my feelings?
I no longer feel things
I know I should"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Beams of cream coloured mist appeared around the room.

Sirius had Nerezza in a hug as Lupin rushed over to Harry, checking he was okay. Remus then joined in the hug with Sirius and Nerezza, looking beyond relieved that she was mostly okay. I felt myself smile at the reunion but was focused on the streams of light flying round the room.

One of the lights flew behind me, removing the Death Eater. I moved around realising I was free, I ran to Nerezza's side immediately and she tackled me in a kiss. I was so relieved just to be near her again, not being able to protect her killed me.

Tonks appeared from one of the lights, the one that had freed me. She stood bewildered before gathering her surroundings. Mad-Eye appeared from another light, standing with his cane on a rock where Ginny had been held by a death eater.

Kingsley appeared next to her, freeing Neville in the process. Everyone ran to the middle, whispering things about how they were glad each other was okay.

Our reunion was soon cut short when we remembered we still had to fight.

Sirius pulled Harry and Nerezza behind the rocky archway; Remus grabbed Neville and Ginny gruffly, shoving them to cover behind some rocks; Tonks did the same with Hermione and Ron whilst Kingsley ushered Luna with them.

"Are you two alright?" Remus asked George and I. We both nodded. "Good. Can you fight?" He asked again and we nodded, "good. Fight for your family, their lives depend on it boys" he warned us.

Remus, George and I crouched on the other side on the archway.

Sirius fired a protective spell at a Death Eater who'd fired at Harry and Nezz, Remus blocked a spell before firing another one at a death eater who'd ran towards us.

The room was chaotic. Black and White lights collided, dancing and twirling around almost gracefully until people would form and the viscous fight would resume. The sound of spells being fired and countered thundered with the noise of people talking, shouting and yelling threatening things.

Nerezza was curled into her Father's side, shaking fearfully as Harry was shielding her from the fight.

I fired a spell at a Death Eater who was aiming for a distracted Sirius and luckily he was blasted away.