three

NIGHT AFTER NIGHTBLACK ATLASS

NIGHT AFTER NIGHT
BLACK ATLASS

Do not freaking give Matthew Taylor the time of day, I repeat in my head every day

Do not freaking give Matthew Taylor the time of day, I repeat in my head every day. I've successfully dodged Matthew at every turn. I more than satisfy customers at Monarch Manor with private dances and excel when I perform on stage.

Rayna Perez put me on edge. Matthew failed to mention he had a girlfriend. I think it was partly my fault for not digging deeper into his life. He still should have said something. Was I a home-wrecker now?

Even if I wasn't, it scared me to find out.

"I want the main stage," I announce to Brady, who's in charge of the stage, whilst he enjoys a glass of vodka.

"You want the stage?" he asks through a thick Russian accent.

"Yes, Brady," I confirm.

He takes another drink of the vodka. "Fine, but I want you to do the innocent act first. It attracts a crowd."

He leaves no room to argue before he shoos me away. Of course, he wants that dance. It's been his favorite since I arrived. He tells me he'll let Tomas know.

"Okay," I bite out.

I head to the dressing room to prepare for my show. The short blue dress with off-shoulder sleeves I want to wear is on the rack. Despite deciding against wearing a bra, I wear a lace thong and apply a red lip gloss to my lips. I retouch the makeup I already had on. I put on the red-hair wig with the curled pigtails. My entire outfit takes me down a memory lane I don't want.

The music for my act begins when I'm introduced. Reaching my spot on the stage and gripping the metal pole, I sway to the sensual doll music, beginning with the innocent act. No one makes a sound. Everyone's captivated by me. I have my own reactions. My desires dance on their own. The music changes, I make eye contact with a few of the men in the crowd. The dress falls on the floor after I unhook it. I swing my hips, dancing for them.

I barely notice the money that lands on the stage. I go to one side of the stage where the men place bills into my panties. When they get handsy, I move along to the opposite side of the stage. I get down on my knees. My eyes land on the man I immediately recognize. This one's for you, love. His eyes are ferocious but they hold so much lust as he looks at me.