four

SHE, HARRY STYLES

SHE, HARRY STYLES

- This chapter is dedicated to Mads123123. Even if you've planned the way you'll kill in my sleep one day, you helped with writing this chapter. Thank you for recommending the song. Bad Boy, which was used in the last chapter. -

I get up from my bed - leaving a sleeping Rayna behind - as I head into the bathroom

I get up from my bed - leaving a sleeping Rayna behind - as I head into the bathroom. All I can think about is a certain raven-haired woman with the most mesmerizing gray eyes I've ever seen. She wasn't wearing the usual platinum blonde wig as she usually had when meeting me. I remember back to the night we shared today. My cock thickens at the memory. Fuck. That woman will be the end of me. I want to do so many things to her. I start the shower.

I want to devour her.

Stepping into the shower, I remember I met Genesis when she was fourteen and I was twenty-one. At a young age, she had been gorgeous, but she was a child. She was off-limits. Yes, I own a sex club, but I have morals. Everything changed once she started going to the club a year ago. At first, she had shown no interest in what went on at Monarch Manor. Then she started mingling with the girls. Suddenly, she did.

One night, she approached a random man sitting on a loveseat in front of the stage. She whispered something into his ear. He gripped her onto his lap. While they had sex, her eyes sought me out in the crowd. She orgasmed around him while looking at me. This became an event every Saturday for us. Recently, she had come to Monarch Manor frequently. The subtle cues to me every damn time. So, I acted.

I can't stop the memories from flooding back in from tonight. I take my length in my hand. As I move my hand up and down, I jerk at my touch. Imagining what her lips felt like around my cock. How her plump lips would slide over me. How her tongue would tease the crown of my cock. I roll my eyes back. I nearly lost control.

I need her.

To regain control, I tangled my fingers in her hair, shoving my length further into her mouth. She choked as it touched the back of her throat. Her grip on the back of my thighs tightens, digging her long nails into the skin. She'd flash me an evil, playful scowl in her typical bad girl fashion when I released her. She continued sucking me off, anyway. Genesis was good at being bad.

I didn't warn her about my release. I wanted it to take her by surprise. Half expecting her to move away from me, I stared at her in the eyes. She didn't. She stared back at me as she bobbed her head, gulping every drop I offered. My cum sprays onto the shower wall.

She will be mine.