14

YOUNGYEON POV

I made my way inside the house as I entered the code and unlocked the door, I swung the door open and I checked to see if anyone saw me, and I exhaled as no one was even outside.

Park Jimin.

I smiled widely as I realised he just called me a lady. He was respectful and nice too.

I waited for him to disappear completely from my sight, and I quickly made my way inside the gate.

I smiled happily as I recalled how Jimin looked. He had dark black hair and he had piercings on his ears, he had small eyes and plump lips, he was a few inches shorter than Seokjin and he wore a blue sweater and some black jeans.

I made placed the box near the door since I didn't know which room I stayed in. And my eyes widened as I walked around the huge living room which was placed in the middle. There were two staircases placed in between which both lead upstairs. In the left part was a huge kitchen and in the right was another room with a fireplace and couch.

I walked around and my eyes caught something in the room. My fingers went to it before taking it out.

"Your room is in the ground level, the white door near the kitchen."

-your hot boss, Jin

I rolled my eyes before making my way to the room he was talking about.

Soon, my eyes caught the door that had that white door. I walked towards my box beside the door before pulling it with me towards my room.

I walked towards it before turning the doorknob open and pulling the box with me inside. I walked inside and my eyes widened.

The room was huge. It had cream white painted on the walls and there was a single bed on the side and a few  cabinets and drawers to put my stuff in.

I dragged the box with me towards the side of the bed before sitting on the bed and opening it, taking out some of my materials and placing it on the bedside table and taking out my clothes and essentials.

I placed my other personal stuff on my table and desk and I placed some notebooks, books, and pens that I needed just in case. It's my first time working as a maid and I needed to take some notes.

SEOKJIN POV

I made my way to the entrance of the house. It was around 11 in the evening and I was exhausted. If only there weren't a press conference.

I entered the code of my gate before it beeped open, and I drove my way inside before driving to the entrance of the house.

I parked my car by the side along with my many other cars before swinging the door open and walking outside, shutting it closed before locking it.

No one was actually here aside from the maid. It was because I didn't want any other person to work here just in case if they're disguising as one when they're really some sasaengs. I ruffled my hair before walking towards the entrance of the house, stepping up the stairs and entering my fingerprint, and it did open as I walked inside.

Wait, she must be home too, right?

I walked inside, brushing my feet on the carpet before switching some of the remaining lights on, walking inside before throwing the car keys in with the other car keys.

I made my way to the living room, wanting to sit on the couch and rest.

Suddenly, I heard noises.

I made my towards where the noises came from, my footsteps softening just in case if there was a robber or a thug in my house.

Soon, my legs lead me to a door.

My finger touched the doorknob and I took a deep inhale before turning it slowly, and pushing it open.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

My eyes widened and before I knew it,

I blacked out.

-

I slowly opened my eyes, my eyelids fluttering open as I looked around and I grunted loudly before pushing myself up the

Bed.

Wait, bed?

My eyes widened as I pushed myself up.

YOUNGYEON POV

"Stay back, pervert!" I screamed before slapping him with a slipper as soon as his eyes opened wide.

"Ouch!" He squealed as he pushed himself up before scrambling in his position, shielding himself.

"Oh shit baby, slap me harder next time."

PAK!

"ouch!"

"That's what you get for sneaking in me while I was changing!" I said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

He looked at me for a few moments, and his cheeks flushed cherry red before he ruffled his hair before sitting up straight.

"What kind of maid slaps his own boss with a slipper?" He asks as he looks at me, and I look back at him before slowly lowering the slipper in my hand, a fake smile growing in my face.

"I saw a pest in your face, so I slapped it," I replied and he rolled his eyes before getting out of my bed, and he looked down at it.

"So I'm in your room? I haven't been here in a while... did you strip me?" He asked and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

"In what world- of course not!" I retorted and he chuckled before walking towards the closet.

"OH MY FUCKING SHIT!"

I swiftly looked at him as he gaped at the mirror that was attached to the closet, looking at his reflection.

"Is that a red bump? What the fuck is in that slipper? WHY DOES MY NOSE LOOK CROOKED? I LOOK LIKE THAT LEMON GUY FROM ADVENTURE TIME! OR MORE WORSE, THE BALD GUY FROM THE MINION MOVIE!" He screamed as he pushed his hair back, looking at the red patch on his forehead.

"Definitely not because I dragged you all the way to the bed and threw you with a slipper in the face so hard that you actually fainted, and you're overreacting with the nose part. And what bald guy? The yellow or the tall one?" I asked as I looked around innocently.

"How AM I SUPPOSED TO POST ON INSTAGRAM WHEN I LOOK LIKE THE NEXT SQUIDWARD?!" He screamed.

"My guess is that you sound like the yellow minion and look like the bald guy," I hummed as he glared at me.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I was pushed to the bed, and my two hands were gripped tightly as I was pinned to the bed.

"How about I punish you for that?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote cuz things bouta get spicy 👁👄👁

Anyway, hope this makes up the 5 days of not updating lol ✌