Chapter 19

Third person pov

The young Jeon family now have safely arrived in Korea. They're on the airport and waiting for Yoongi to pick them up. Taekook was smiling widely because he is happy since he gets to meet his grandparents after a long time. Jungkook also was in a eager to meet his family and he's so damn happy to be here after a long time. They spotted Yoongi and Taekook ran towards his Yoon samchon and Yoongi carried him.

Jungkook and Taehyung hugged Yoongi and they went to the car after loading their baggage. Yoongi said that they're straightaway heading to Jungkook's parent's home because their house is not been taken care of. Until then they'll have to reside there. They safely arrived at Jungkook's parent's home.

'We'll unload the luggage later on for now let's go inside.' Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded. They went and all of a sudden got a shock because everyone screamed 'surprise'. Taehyung's parent and their friends all were present to welcome them.

However Taehyung ran towards Jimin and hugged him and started jumping. Jungkook went and embraced his parent's and Jungkook's mom and dad started crying and Jungkook laughed slightly because he found it funny. Jungkook' mom pulled out of the embrace started hitting him.

'You're laughing. Do you find this funny. You were announced dead 3 years ago and after 3 years we go to know that you're alive. You don't how me and dad felt you little brat.' Jungkook's mom said and started hitting him again. And Jungkook's dad patted Jungkook's back. Then others also hugged Jungkook and thanked him for staying alive and healthy.

Then they all gathered in the dining room for lunch. Lunch was filled with talks and laughs everyone enjoying the moment and forgot everything else. After lunch they gathered around the living room and played games to add more fun.

Everyone was now ready to leave since Jungkook and Taehyung seems tired because of the travelling.

'Jungkook, day after tomorrow we have to go for the Changmin's hearing be ready.' Yoongi said and Jungkook did an ok sign by hand. Everyone left and Jungkook and Taehyung went to their room. Taekook was sleeping soundly. Taehyung went to shower first and Jungkook went to talk with his parents for awhile and went to shower after Taehyung. They both got into bed and soon fell asleep because of tiredness.

-----------------------------------

Third person pov

Yoongi got Jungkook's house cleaned and they left Jungkook's parent's house. Jungkook sighed once they stepped into the house and Taekook dragged Jungkook to his room. Jungkook played with Taekook while Taehyung did all unpacking while shouting at Nungkook to help him. Jungkook just ignored him and continue playing with Taekook pissing Taehyung. Taehyung barged into Taekook's room and grabbed Jungkook's ear telling him to help.

'Fine fine I'help you but let go of my ear please darling.' Jungkook said and Taekook kept on laughing since he found it funny.

They left Taekook to play and Jungkook went to do the grocery and Taehyung unpack the luggage. Once Jungkook returned from the grocery he made lunch for them and called Taehyung to eat and went to pick Taekook only to see him sleeping on the floor. Jungkook woke him up and carried him to the dining table.

They peacefully had their lunch and Jungkook did the dishes while Taekook and Taehyung went to watch TV. They just carried out their activities like any other day. And Jungkook checked his office work which Yoongi sent them. Yoongi has been handling the office work on behalf of jungkook and now its Jungkook's turn to take over again.

-----------------------------------

Next day Jungkook went to the court along with Yoongi leaving Taehyung and Taekook with Jimin. Jihoon also said he will join the two in the court. Their testimony will be given since Jungkook is a victim. They went in when it was time for Changmin's hearing and Changmin was shocked to see Jungkook alive and he gritted his teeth due to anger. He forgot his surroundings and tried to attack Jungkook but was stopped by the police officers present.

The hearing went perfectly and Changmin was sentenced to the lifetime prison. Yoongi, Jungkook and Jihoon was actually happy with the sentence. That once Yoongi came outside actually he did a mini dance and people present looked at Yoongi weirdly and Jungkook was laughing since it is rare side of his brother. Yoongi glared at the people who were looking at him.

They informed everyone of Changmin's sentence and Jin immediately proposed to hold a special dinner at his restaurant and softly threatened everyone to be there. Usually they would go to club for any kind of celebration but Jin wants his cutie nephew to be present in the celebration and Jimin is pregnant as well so club is not a suitable place.

Jungkook went to the office and employees were shocked to see him and he briefly explained everything to his employees and they warmly welcomed him back. Jungkook was so engrossed in the work that he didn't notice the time. He went home late and Taekook was sleeping already and Taehyung was waiting for him.

And Jungkook's and Taehyung's night was filled with lots love and kisses and Jungkook didn't even once let Taehyung leave his embrace.

Now every problem is solved and they could live peacefully is what Jungkook was hoping for. There will be ups and downs and they will overcome them together.

-----------------------------------

YEY... BTS is being nominated for Grammy. Their reaction was everything....

 Their reaction was everything

^our Grammy nominated boys...