Chapter 1

S i e n n a ' s   P O V

Georgia Dawn. Beautiful name, beautiful girl. She's that one happy-go-lucky girl that likes the rain more than the sun. A dog at heart, loves people, is friendly and caring, and is overall happy.

Often, even I find myself envying her, despite knowing she's fake. Of course no one could truly be that happy.

The name Georgia Dawn could make anyone who has met her smile.

My real name, Sienna Dawn Giovanni, can easily make even the strongest most fearless men cower in fear. Another beautiful name that belongs to the same beautiful girl. But she's deadly. Like a wolf, she's swift and graceful, but she could kill you in the blink of an eye.

Both have the same nickname - Gigi.

And unfortunately, Gigi has to go get ready for school.

Sighing, I get up out of my bed and do my morning routine.

Brush my teeth, shower, do my hair, and wear yet another cute pink outfit.

Today I wore a loose baby pink cropped sweatshirt, high waisted ripped jeans, pale pink sneakers, and two french braids. I always wear loose tops, otherwise, my muscles would show.

Not exactly my taste, but it wouldn't make sense for a good-two-shoes happy-go-lucky girl to wear black ripped jeans, studded boots, and a leather jacket, which would be my typical go-to fit as myself.

I grab my backpack, phone, keys, and wallet and run downstairs for my breakfast. I grab two frozen waffles and toast them, then drowning them in Hershey's chocolate syrup and strawberries, place them on a plate and rush outside to my car. If I drove fast enough, I would have enough time to grab a hot chocolate from Tim Hortons before school.

I get into my typical Toyota, one that wouldn't bring much attention to me, and drive to Tim Hortons, just barely following the speed limits. I pick up my KitKat hot chocolate and rush to school, this time completely ignoring the speed limits.

Of course, I slow down when I get onto my private school grounds and park my car in the front, in my reserved spot. I quickly wolf down my waffles and grab my stuff and walk inside, just as the first bell rings.

I walk through the school, my head up, my lips stretched into a smile, as I wave and greet anyone who passes me. The rather annoying part of being Georgia Dawn, honestly. But it makes people feel happy, so I'd do it even as myself. Actually, no I wouldn't, that's a lie. I've got a reputation to hold, and smiling and waving at anyone and everyone would completely ruin it. 

I walk into my first class of the day, art. Also my favourite class. I sit next to a girl, who had been sitting by herself.

"How are you today, love?" I ask her, causing her to look up from her doodles.

"Oh hey Georgia! I'm good actually, James finally asked me out! We're going to the movies later today!" the girl, Sonia says.

"WHAT!" I grin in excitement for her. Unlike many people in the school who only ever hung out with me for popularity, Sonia acted like a real friend. Popularity didn't matter to her, so I didn't act too fake to her. "Finally! It's been years! Hopefully it's a horror movie so you can hold his arm when you're 'scared'," I say winking as Sonia blushes.

"We're watching The Notebook!" Sonia says, her face still a bright red.

I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "But that's so cliche! Why doesn't he just go and bring you a bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day too, huh? Doesn't he know you like horror movies?"