Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word

I'm so happy! Thanks for the 9.9k reads and 450 votes! Love you!

Aerowyn's pov
______________

I stood on my paws proudly. I saw shock and disbelief on everyone's face. Even Darius.

I didn't wait another second as I attacked him. He lost his grip on both Ale and Kai. They both fell on the ground with a thud. I wanted to go to them. I wanted to pick Kail and hug him and tell him not to cry.

But I couldn't. I was too caught up in my own blood lust.

Darius shifted into his lycan in no second. He was big. But I wasn't scared.

He attacked me. But I flipped him off me. I bit onto his neck. He raised his legs and kicked on my stomach making me fall whining in pain. But I stood back up. Ignoring the pain.

I'm the Regina Malicious.

I'm the Golden Wolf.

And I don't back down a fight.

I fight.

I win.

.......................

Artorius's pov
______________

I stared in disbelief and shock. Not just me. But the berserk wolf under me and Bianca too.

Who would have thought my mate is the freaking golden wolf? I can't believe she didn't even tell me something like this! We have been together. Together for what? More than a month!

And I already trust her. I trust her with my heart and life.

But finding out she doesn't trust me, it hurt. I mean if she trusts me she would have told right?

I didn't move. I didn't do anything. I just stared at her fight with Beta Darius.

That's when I saw the worry and surprise on Esmeralda's face. Alessia's face. Everyone from my mate's pack held the same expression.

They knew.

That's when everything clicked.

I also realized that the reason Aerowyn never shifted was because of this. Her unbelievable strength, power, her bloody red eyes and her blood which has golden things. It's all about this.

I looked at Vikadmir, Althea and Warren. The shock on Vilad's face told me that he doesn't know. But about Althea and Warren, I can't say the same. When they noticed my eyes on them, they looked down. They knew too.

I looked at others of my pack. My eyes specifically met Dahlia's. She knew.

I looked at people from White Ray. They held shocked expressions. Her family too. But I saw Martha's wide eyes. She knew.

I looked Red Wood. But this time there was no one.

I looked at the crying Kail. Even with tears in his eyes, his eyes held confusion and worry. He knew.

So from everyone close to her, am I the only one who doesn't know a thing?! I was the one kept in the dark?! Why me?!! Am I that low in her heart?! Does she even want me as her mate?