Chapter Thirty-Five: Darling

"Chapter Thirty-Five: Just A Simple Yes Or No, Darling,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"In the dark night,  

Even more brightly, I will stay by your side,"

-Jin, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You drank your coffee quietly as you listen to the bickers of the younger ones, the older ones joining in. You let your eyes fly back and forth, sliding a slice of bread between your lips as you quietly observe them.

"I'm telling you hyung, they like like Y/n," Jungkook persuaded the only ones, chewing on a piece of meat, words a bit gibberish to you and the other's ears but still understandable. Taehyung nodded repeatedly as Jimin nodded once, pushing his glasses up as he drank his tea, which you eyed steadily. 

"No, they don't, Jungkook. They like Y/n as a Luna, not as what you think it is," Namjoon told the youngest, eyes narrowed as he glared at the youngest. It'll be a lie if he thinks that what Jungkook's saying is not making him possessive right now but he has to be matured in this situation.

"Have you hyungs even see how they stare at her?" Jimin asked them seriously, pointing at you. You blinked a couple of times, waving at him with a small smile on your lips as you keep chewing. He dropped the serious look on his face as he sent you a bright smile, a bubbly aura wavering off of him while he waved back at you. 

"I think I've seen some, ogling at her but I just took it as a stare of admiration," Jin voiced out, rubbing his chin as he thought about it, getting a strong wave of possessiveness and jealousy hitting him. He looked at you worriedly, watching you put more jam on the bread as you listen to them, eyes darting back and forth at his brothers, the innocence in your eyes about this topic wants to make him protect you from everything, to keep you away from everyone other than them.

"Give us the names. Let's talk to them personally," Yoongi growled out, finally taking the side of the younger ones. You started getting worried since you are pretty sure that there isn't anyone there that likes you. You continued to sip in your coffee as you watched Taehyung gulp down his food about to speak when Changkyun cleared his throat, making Taehyung nod at him. He took out a notebook, flipping through it like cash, making you splutter out your coffee. 

Yoongi and Hoseok, who was beside you, panic-stricken, immediately rubbing your back, offering you a glass of water, taking your cup of coffee away from you. You pointed shakily at Changkyun, who was ready to rush to your side the moment you started coughing.

"What's with that notebook-" You stuttered out, looking at him incredulously. Changkyun blinked calmly before showing you the insides of the book. He flipped through it as names were written on every space between the lines in all the pages, making all of you widen your eyes with you have a horrified expression.

"This is the first notebook of the names of those who hold sexual love for the Luna. I manage to get these names through hearing these people say them" He explained, you looking more horrified each second and the aura of the brothers getting darker.

"The first notebook," You said, smiling nervously. Changkyun nodded before taking out another three from his blazer, handing them to the middle of the table. You gingerly took one as the others quickly got the three left, sharing with each other. Hoseok and Yoongi peeked beside you, reading every name on every page, you feeling the darkness and rage oozing off of them making you gulp in worry for the people who have their names in the notebooks.